iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 27, 2023

Excellent app and support. Fast chat support and nicely customizeable.
It asks me to write 100 characters so here are the last charecters.

AVABeauty.dk

Les saveurs du bled
Morocco
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 21, 2023

I've been looking for this app!!! I love it, thank you iCart!!! So easy to use and super clean and professional, it is perfect!!!

The Closet Resale Connection
Time spent using app: 4 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied January 23, 2023

Thank you 🙏🏻 for your review, Kimberly! 😍

January 21, 2023

The plugin works tremendously well and has an excellent support team behind it.

When we encountered a problem integrating the iCart Car Drawer Cart Upsell app with our mobile app and Shopify store, the team took hours digging, emailing, and even did a Zoom call with our app developer team to ensure that we solved the issue together.

The app is very customizable and gives you the ability and creative freedom to do more than just upsell products. I highly recommend the app and the Identixweb team!

CHEMTEKINC
Time spent using app: 3 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied January 22, 2023

Thank you 🙏🏻 very much Matthew, for the review! 😍

January 19, 2023

Great app to customize your cart. A lot of features and customization options, and quite easy to use (appreciate that the interface looks exactly like the Shopify website editor, which I'm already familiar with). I only needed minimal help from customer support, and they walked me through it step by step via google meet; they even did some CSS work for me as we were on the phone. Highly recommend!

SaltyCali
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Identixweb Private Limited replied January 23, 2023

Thank you 🙏🏻 very much for your appreciation, Virginia! 😍

January 19, 2023

Amazing customer service! Manoj was very patient with us and helped us customize our cart. We would highly recommend especially as a small business, this is one of the best apps. Thank you again to the team and especially to Manoj for being so talented.

The Glam Kit
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Thank you 🙏🏻 very much for the review, Crystal! Keep enjoying the app. 👍🏻

January 18, 2023

Manoj is wonderful! Super helpful, patient and knowledgeable! Thank you Manoj for your help, and I look forward to you helping me again soon. :-)

Piedalu
Time spent using app: 19 days

Thank you 🙏🏻 very much for the review, Donna! Keep upselling.........👍🏻

January 16, 2023

First few days of use and the app is great. You can customize a lot stuff and if there is a problem, the support is very well too.

Harakiri
Germany
Time spent using app: 1 day
Identixweb Private Limited replied January 19, 2023

Thank you 🙏🏻 very much for the review, Abdullah! Keep enjoying the app.........👍🏻

January 16, 2023

Timely support and professional looking cart. Just finished up a call with Manoj to customize font settings to match the rest of the website.

Kingsmen Premium
Time spent using app: 3 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied January 18, 2023

Thank you 🙏🏻 very much for the review, Dana!

January 13, 2023

great app! I found this side/slide cart to work the best out of the many I tried. 5-6 possibly, and now wish I had found this app first and saved myself so much time. I had one issue with this app which was the fonts were limited and it was slightly affecting the overall feel of the website. Just thought to write to the team and ask if they could change the font to match my store font and they responded back very quickly and had it done also very quickly. Main delay was on me in responding back. Highly recommend this app and I think its a must have for new shopify stores as it greatly enhances the store to feel more up to par against the competition.

sebastco
Sri Lanka
Time spent using app: 5 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied January 16, 2023

Thank you 🙏🏻 for the review 😍, keep enjoying the app......👍🏻👍🏻