iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsells, Free Gifts, Recommendations, Volume Discount

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

side cart & full cart

LEAHKENA

I use this app, and I need to talk to you ! Is the best app ever. The team support is very reactivity. They resolve my problem on 1 hour.
I am very happy to work with you and I think is the only apply for growth your business store !

August 23, 2021

Woahh!! Thank you so much for your feedback my friend!🙏🏻 Support is always there to help you with your queries... 😊 BOOST your AOV...🙌🏻

Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!!

parlabr

Great app! Easy to use and very effective app. Really attentive staff, I received all the help I needed.

August 23, 2021

Comfy Creatures

Received immediate and helpful support when needed. App is simple and easy to use. Didn't take any time to set up.

August 19, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback buddy.....🥰🥰 BOOST your AOV with iCart!!!!❤️‍❤️‍🔥

Best Wishes from iDentixweb!!🥳

The Bias Cut

Great app - has greatly increased upselling, looks professional, easy to set up with lots of customisation options, and very good service

August 16, 2021

PEP Kitchen

Huge number of features, dramatically improved our cart system. Dev team have been v helpful and quick to respond to any questions. Would highly recommend.

August 12, 2021

Best Wishes from iDentixweb!!🥳

MellyLimited

Great app for any store to have! The support team is also very responsive and helpful when you need them!

August 12, 2021

Mora UK

Excellent!! Binal was a great help in getting me all setup!!! Fanatastic customer service!!! I highly reccomend

August 10, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback my friend.....🥰🥰 Increase your AOV with iCart!!!!❤️‍❤️‍🔥

Best Wishes to you from iDentixweb!!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

SEA BOSS 大海ボス

Every shop NEEDS this app. The Identix team has always been helpful and they are always upping their game with their apps. Worth every penny.

August 5, 2021

Woahh!! Thank you so much for your feedback!🙏🏻 We are always here to help you with your queries... 😊 😊

Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!!🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Crystill™

I use this app because it's innovative, The ease of setup is just amazing and I forgot.... customer service is fast and understands your needs.
I recommend it 100%.

August 3, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback buddy.....🥰🥰 Increase your AOV with iCart!!!!❤️‍❤️‍🔥

Best Wishes to you from iDentixweb!!🥳

yummy-miam

i'm using this app because of its innovative features that i couldn't find elswhere, i really like what it's offering,
Also the support is very friendly and fast,
Highly recommend 5/5,