iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsells, Free Gifts, Recommendations, Volume Discount

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

side cart & full cart

Notcoy

Great customer service and the app has all the functionality that we required to customize our drawer cart.

June 26, 2021

Thank you very much for the review buddy❤❤❤ Keep upselling with iCart, Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!!!

Shanikas Pantry

This cart has been amazing. I've been able to integrate with the Order Delivery Date application as well and offer click and collect style service to my customers. Support has been helpful when something hasn't seemed quite right on the rare occasion. Would recommend A+

June 22, 2021

Wwooahhh!! Thank you very much for your kind words buddy🙏🙏🙏 Really appreciate that you took time to write such detailed review....❤❤❤

Best wishes to you from iDentixweb! Keep growing and boost your orders with scheduling deliveries and with exited offers......

Talika

Very good app, very flexible and user friendly.
There is always a solution for what you are trying to achieve, and their customer service is top notch

June 21, 2021

Hey Robin!!!! Thank you very much for your feedback buddy.....🥰🥰 Increase number of orders and sales with iCart!!!!❤️‍❤️‍🔥

It was our pleasure to help you with your queries...🥳

aboutParents

Easy to use, looks simple and good. Needed a few minor adjustments but I got help immediately from the devs and the adjustements were made in a few moments. Great support!

June 16, 2021

Thank you very much for the review buddy❤❤❤.... Keep upselling with iCart, Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!!!

Support is always there to help you out with your concerns....🙏🙏🙏

Robotime Online

Great app,Friendly interface,It has obvious help to increase the customer unit price,highly recommended。

DVAA CLOTHING (IN)

I used to app to add upsell for my cart page and its worked really well and i am looking forward to seeing on how it will convert! Customer service was quick to respond on all the questions! Thanks.

June 16, 2021

Thank you very much for the review buddy❤ .... Keep upselling with iCart, Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!!!

Support is always there to help you out with your concerns....🙏🙏🙏

Pincray

Super app, The support is very reactive and takes time to answer to deal with all kind of requests quickly. I recommend

June 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable review!!😍😍 It was our pleasure to help you with your concerns..... Boost your orders with iCart app..😄

Temp-Ink

excellent app! excellent option, excellent customer service ! this is a 5 stars for us ! highly recommended

June 16, 2021

Woahh!! Thank you for the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐, it means a lot to us. Keep growing with iCart and boost your sales with upsells.......

A Little Dream Shop

I was looking for an app to offer promotions, raccomanded products etc on the cart of my customers! this app has everything you could possible want!it's very easy to customize, the customers service is very helpful and it's look great on mobile decive too which for my shop is a must! thank you so much!

June 15, 2021

Woahhh!! Thank you so much for writing awesome review of the iCart and our service...😍😍😍

Boost your sales and promote your products with upsell features and recommend in your cart drawer with exiting discounts and offers.....🤗😍🤗😍

Aromafuu

I've only just come across this app today but I feel like I just have to review it. It's one of the most useful that I've used. I already had a great interaction with their customer support which was super friendly and outgoing. Sticky add to cart button wherever you want and complete functionality but any up sells and bundles you don't want your customer to miss. It's completely customizable if you take a little time to go through it, no code required.

June 14, 2021

Wwooahhh!! Thank you very much for your kind words buddy❤ Really appreciate that you took time to write such detailed review....🙏🙏🙏

Best wishes to you from iDentixweb! Keep growing and boost your revenue with iCart Drawer......