iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

In Cart Page Upsell, Cart Drawer Upsell Offer, Volume Discount

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Robotime Online

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great app,Friendly interface,It has obvious help to increase the customer unit price,highly recommended。

June 16, 2021

Thank you very much for the review buddy❤❤❤ Keep upselling with iCart, Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!!!

DVAA CLOTHING (IN)

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

I used to app to add upsell for my cart page and its worked really well and i am looking forward to seeing on how it will convert! Customer service was quick to respond on all the questions! Thanks.

June 16, 2021

Thank you very much for the review buddy❤ .... Keep upselling with iCart, Best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!!!

Support is always there to help you out with your concerns....🙏🙏🙏

Pincray

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Super app, The support is very reactive and takes time to answer to deal with all kind of requests quickly. I recommend

June 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable review!!😍😍 It was our pleasure to help you with your concerns..... Boost your orders with iCart app..😄

Temp-Ink

Location France

excellent app! excellent option, excellent customer service ! this is a 5 stars for us ! highly recommended

June 16, 2021

Woahh!! Thank you for the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐, it means a lot to us. Keep growing with iCart and boost your sales with upsells.......

A Little Dream Shop

Location Italy

I was looking for an app to offer promotions, raccomanded products etc on the cart of my customers! this app has everything you could possible want!it's very easy to customize, the customers service is very helpful and it's look great on mobile decive too which for my shop is a must! thank you so much!

June 15, 2021

Woahhh!! Thank you so much for writing awesome review of the iCart and our service...😍😍😍

Boost your sales and promote your products with upsell features and recommend in your cart drawer with exiting discounts and offers.....🤗😍🤗😍

Aromafuu

I've only just come across this app today but I feel like I just have to review it. It's one of the most useful that I've used. I already had a great interaction with their customer support which was super friendly and outgoing. Sticky add to cart button wherever you want and complete functionality but any up sells and bundles you don't want your customer to miss. It's completely customizable if you take a little time to go through it, no code required.

June 14, 2021

Wwooahhh!! Thank you very much for your kind words buddy❤ Really appreciate that you took time to write such detailed review....🙏🙏🙏

Best wishes to you from iDentixweb! Keep growing and boost your revenue with iCart Drawer......

VITALITY

I found this app very helpful for creating upsell discounts on the go! and the support team is amazing! Thank you

June 14, 2021

Hey buddy!!❤ Thank you very much for your valuable review....🙏🙏🙏 We are always available to help you. Keep upselling with iCart.....

Notsobasic

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

I use it only for upselling, and I'm delighted with it. The app is complete, the service is amazing, and it's being helpful in boosting sales. Also very important that you can customize everything so it doesn't ruin the website design. I will recommend it.

June 10, 2021

Hey buddy!!❤ Thank you very much for your valuable review....🙏🙏🙏

Keep upselling with iCart and increase your sales🤩 Support is always there to help you!!!

MIXTEA®

Location Chile

I love the application and the customer service has been very kind in solving some details that I have requested so that everything is perfect.

June 10, 2021

Hey buddy!!❤ Thank you very much for writing your valuable feedback....🙏🙏🙏

Keep upselling with iCart and increase your sales🤩🤑🤑

CozyYoung

Location China

it's a good app, helped me a lot. And they are nice. I love it~ Hope you guys too. I recommended it ~

June 8, 2021

Wwoooaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!😍🤩🤩🤩Really appreciate for writing your valuable feedback.....🙏🙏🙌 Keep upselling and increase your sales with iCart Drawer......🥰💸💰