iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsells, Free Gifts, Recommendations, Volume Discount

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

side cart & full cart

Juicy-Junk

This is the most helpful staff from an app that I've came across!! You can tell they genuinely care about their users and want to do everything they can to make sure its working the way you want! Very appreciated thank you!!

BOSS Supplements Moncton & Dartmouth

Awesome app! Very user friendly & nice interface as well. Really looking forward to seeing the results it brings

Kelly Knowles

My store is brand-new so I can't yet speak to how well the upsells perform, but I'm thrilled with how configurable this app is! Super easy to set up and customize, TONS of functionality and design options. And the fact that there's a free tier is awesome for newbies like me! Very impressed with how much I'm getting for free.

Alpe-Adria-Direct

Help me find how I can activate notice for customer what is important in my store.
Customer service is great! It solves my every query quickly and efficiently. iChart is a good and simple app and is helpful to me and my online store.
Great job!!!
Thanks!

Le Bon Tire-Bouchon

I tested this app to increase my sells and it already did ! Plus support is fast and effective. I recommand. :)

Xandrea Premium

This app is perfect! It has beautiful and clean design. Can be customize as what you represent your brand, enticing to customers because of multiple upsell and offers. The pricing is also fair enough. I just wish they can fix the loading of the cart and support multicurrency as soon as possible.

EXCITING STUFF

Amazing app. This company is doing great work. Their apps are very professional.<3 Thank you very much

D E R A

The app is working as intended, I asked for additional custom help and the team delivered. So far I appreciate the service.

Unipopcorn Store

The app is very usefull and gives you chance to make another sale. Great customer support. Recommended!

April 2, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Elithos - Bijoux pierre

I tested this app during the 30 day trial. I am satisfied with it. It is possible to optimize each element of its drawer (color, size) the after sales service is responsive and attentive ready to help you in case of concern.