iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

Cart Upsell, Cross-sell, Bundle, Volume, Slide Cart, Cart Page

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

slide cart drawer and full cart page

PITOT Watches

Location Denmark

The iCart app helps me show extra products, discounts and also gives me the ability to show payment methods and important messages while checkout. Togerher with a live chat is an important tool to convert higher and help you in the checkout process.

Elithos - Bijoux pierre

Time spent using app About 1 month

I tested this app during the 30 day trial. I am satisfied with it. It is possible to optimize each element of its drawer (color, size) the after sales service is responsive and attentive ready to help you in case of concern.

Laboratoire Garancia

Location France

They did help on one rule question then suddenly disappeared, been waiting for an answer about multiligual feature since a week, no one is responding any more.... not sure about consistency of customer service

January 19, 2021

Hello Chantal,

Sorry to hear about that and I apologize for the inconvenience you had with our app.

Can you please let me know when did you send us an email about the issues you had with the app? So I can check with that from my end.

As per my observation in your previous conversations, I have found one email from my end which you had sent us on January 8, 2021 and we had replied on the next day January 9, 2021. And the reply is still pending and waiting for your reply.
- Your message: https://prnt.sc/x6q3jl
- Our response: https://prnt.sc/x6odl7

Our app doesn't support the multilingual feature right now. We will be adding this feature to the app soon.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

catelena

Location Serbia

I got a recommendation to use this app. Easy to set up, easy to add products. Hope it will bring good sales going...

Ô tour du pot

Location France

Très bonne app, le support est très réactif, ils m'ont aider vite... j'adore... Très pratique d'avoir le drawer cart sur la droite pour l'ergonomie...

IZ Destiny

Location Turkey

Excellent!! I have been searching app like this for 1 week then I find this app totally meet my request. I really like it it's very simple to adjust. Highly recommend.

All Stock Shop

App is a great idea and the support is awesome but i removed the app after getting my first bill in and when i ran a profit loss it was not viable for me to continue using this app. The Bill was just to high to justify the ongoing costs, if the developer was to decide to do a fixed fee pricing model i would be back. As a dropshipper my profit margin is not the best so having a cost this high is just not worth it for me. Great App and Great Team

Cosmetics Tenerife

Location Spain

A lot of features available, lots of possibilities to Upsell direct into the Cart, very friendly to use, Intuitive and customizable. The team is very responsible, patience and available to complete all the requests. Saludos!

OCDEuro

Location Australia

Support has been a great help every time I've had an issue. The app itself is fantastic. Does everything we want and more. Plus the pricing structure is really solid.

Plushy™ - La Felpa Coperta Indossabile

Location Italy

Perfect and they solved my trouble. Assistance made it easy and cart page is now better. Gonna see if it works better with sales!

November 11, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Stefano! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.