iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
March 7, 2021

My store is brand-new so I can't yet speak to how well the upsells perform, but I'm thrilled with how configurable this app is! Super easy to set up and customize, TONS of functionality and design options. And the fact that there's a free tier is awesome for newbies like me! Very impressed with how much I'm getting for free.

Kelly Knowles
Time spent using app: 5 months

Edited March 5, 2021

Help me find how I can activate notice for customer what is important in my store.
Customer service is great! It solves my every query quickly and efficiently. iChart is a good and simple app and is helpful to me and my online store.
Great job!!!
Thanks!

Alpe-Adria-Direct
Time spent using app: About 2 years

February 24, 2021

I tested this app to increase my sells and it already did ! Plus support is fast and effective. I recommand. :)

Le Bon Tire-Bouchon
Time spent using app: 2 months

February 22, 2021

This app is perfect! It has beautiful and clean design. Can be customize as what you represent your brand, enticing to customers because of multiple upsell and offers. The pricing is also fair enough. I just wish they can fix the loading of the cart and support multicurrency as soon as possible.

Xandrea Premium
Time spent using app: 5 months

Edited February 10, 2021

Amazing app. This company is doing great work. Their apps are very professional.<3 Thank you very much

EXCITING STUFF
Israel
Time spent using app: 7 days

February 9, 2021

The app is working as intended, I asked for additional custom help and the team delivered. So far I appreciate the service.

D E R A
Time spent using app: 3 months

February 8, 2021

The app is very usefull and gives you chance to make another sale. Great customer support. Recommended!

Unipopcorn Store
Time spent using app: 2 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied April 2, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

January 23, 2021

I tested this app during the 30 day trial. I am satisfied with it. It is possible to optimize each element of its drawer (color, size) the after sales service is responsive and attentive ready to help you in case of concern.

Elithos - Bijoux pierre
Time spent using app: About 1 month

January 11, 2021

I got a recommendation to use this app. Easy to set up, easy to add products. Hope it will bring good sales going...

catelena
Serbia
Time spent using app: 10 months

January 7, 2021

Très bonne app, le support est très réactif, ils m'ont aider vite... j'adore... Très pratique d'avoir le drawer cart sur la droite pour l'ergonomie...

Ô tour du pot