iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 11, 2021

I got a recommendation to use this app. Easy to set up, easy to add products. Hope it will bring good sales going...

catelena
Serbia
Time spent using app: 10 months

January 7, 2021

Très bonne app, le support est très réactif, ils m'ont aider vite... j'adore... Très pratique d'avoir le drawer cart sur la droite pour l'ergonomie...

Ô tour du pot
France
Time spent using app: 26 days

January 5, 2021

Excellent!! I have been searching app like this for 1 week then I find this app totally meet my request. I really like it it's very simple to adjust. Highly recommend.

IZ Destiny
Turkey
Time spent using app: 2 months

December 9, 2020

A lot of features available, lots of possibilities to Upsell direct into the Cart, very friendly to use, Intuitive and customizable. The team is very responsible, patience and available to complete all the requests. Saludos!

Cosmetics Tenerife
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 days

December 6, 2020

Support has been a great help every time I've had an issue. The app itself is fantastic. Does everything we want and more. Plus the pricing structure is really solid.

OCDEuro
Time spent using app: 6 days

November 11, 2020

Perfect and they solved my trouble. Assistance made it easy and cart page is now better. Gonna see if it works better with sales!

Plushy™ - La Felpa Coperta Indossabile
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied November 11, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Stefano! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Edited November 3, 2020

I started the free trial with this application and a few customer actually added some of the up-sells that I created. Excellent application, also there were a couple of issues but support was quick to help me out and fix the problem. I'm made a few sales by being able to create addon options for my customers. Thank you again. I will be using this app from now on.

The Ever Collection
Time spent using app: 7 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied November 10, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

October 29, 2020

I love this app! The display is a seamless fit to my store and it's a fraction of the price than having to upgrade or rebuild on a template that offers sidecart functionality. I also get lots of upsells by offering incart discounts and my customers respond very positively to that. Win win!

Simply Granola
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Identixweb Private Limited replied November 10, 2020

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

October 28, 2020

The app has a lot of customization options and looks great. For the pricing they offer unbeatable. I couldn´t be happier using it

KNETÄ®
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 days

October 26, 2020

This app is great for upselling. Have noticed a lot of stores starting to upsell on the cart page like this drawer, so give this app a try.

All Out Passion