iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 23, 2021

I tested this app during the 30 day trial. I am satisfied with it. It is possible to optimize each element of its drawer (color, size) the after sales service is responsive and attentive ready to help you in case of concern.

Elithos - Bijoux pierre
Time spent using app: About 1 month

January 18, 2021

They did help on one rule question then suddenly disappeared, been waiting for an answer about multiligual feature since a week, no one is responding any more.... not sure about consistency of customer service

Laboratoire Garancia
Time spent using app: 21 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied January 19, 2021

Hello Chantal,

Sorry to hear about that and I apologize for the inconvenience you had with our app.

Can you please let me know when did you send us an email about the issues you had with the app? So I can check with that from my end.

As per my observation in your previous conversations, I have found one email from my end which you had sent us on January 8, 2021 and we had replied on the next day January 9, 2021. And the reply is still pending and waiting for your reply.
- Your message: https://prnt.sc/x6q3jl
- Our response: https://prnt.sc/x6odl7

Our app doesn't support the multilingual feature right now. We will be adding this feature to the app soon.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

January 11, 2021

I got a recommendation to use this app. Easy to set up, easy to add products. Hope it will bring good sales going...

catelena
Serbia
Time spent using app: 10 months

January 7, 2021

Très bonne app, le support est très réactif, ils m'ont aider vite... j'adore... Très pratique d'avoir le drawer cart sur la droite pour l'ergonomie...

Ô tour du pot
Time spent using app: 26 days

January 5, 2021

Excellent!! I have been searching app like this for 1 week then I find this app totally meet my request. I really like it it's very simple to adjust. Highly recommend.

IZ Destiny
Turkey
Time spent using app: 2 months

December 23, 2020

App is a great idea and the support is awesome but i removed the app after getting my first bill in and when i ran a profit loss it was not viable for me to continue using this app. The Bill was just to high to justify the ongoing costs, if the developer was to decide to do a fixed fee pricing model i would be back. As a dropshipper my profit margin is not the best so having a cost this high is just not worth it for me. Great App and Great Team

All Stock Shop
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 9, 2020

A lot of features available, lots of possibilities to Upsell direct into the Cart, very friendly to use, Intuitive and customizable. The team is very responsible, patience and available to complete all the requests. Saludos!

Cosmetics Tenerife
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 days

December 6, 2020

Support has been a great help every time I've had an issue. The app itself is fantastic. Does everything we want and more. Plus the pricing structure is really solid.

OCDEuro
Time spent using app: 6 days

November 11, 2020

Perfect and they solved my trouble. Assistance made it easy and cart page is now better. Gonna see if it works better with sales!

Plushy™ - La Felpa Coperta Indossabile
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied November 11, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Stefano! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

November 8, 2020

There were a few errors after we installed this app, so we contacted the team to resolve the issues, however they went on to edited our theme code incorrectly making our checkout page stop working for 4 days, leading to lost of sales. Very disappointed, will not use again.

FOR ART'S SAKE®
Time spent using app: 4 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied November 9, 2020

Hi Xiwen,

I hope you are well and safe!

Sorry for the trouble you had with our app and I apologize for that.

I have checked the email conversations you had with us for the problems you were facing with our app and had seen that the issues you reported were fixed from our end and in your next email you mentioned repeated issue one of we have resolved.

I request you to check from your end by using the incognito mode of the browser or clear the browser cache because sometimes you see the same issue which was fixed due to browser cache.

You have mentioned in the email that your cart page's checkout button isn't working so let me clear you that haven't worked in your any theme files and even didn't touched any of your theme files while working on the issue you reported because those were causing in the app so we have done all fixes from our app.

I admit that one file is including in your theme while the app is active/enabled and it's modifying under the theme.liquid and this doesn't cause any issue with your theme functionality.

Do let me know if you still have any questions or queries.