iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

by Identixweb

In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell Offer | Cart Page | Cart Drawer

Belora

Very bad experience. The biggest bug in this app is that tier discount gets applied on all products. If you want to exclude some products it has the option but in that case if a customer adds excluded product in cart, the entire tier discount will stop working even on non-excluded products. thats a big problem.

July 2, 2021

Hi - Ainara! I am really very sorry 😢 😢 to hear about that and I apologize 👏🏻👏🏻 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for the inconvenience you had with our app.
→ I have investigated the live chats you had with our support team and I found that they keep asking you for the issue you were facing with the app but somehow the chat was closed in the middle of a conversation and our support team was not able to get the exact issue of the app.
→ Can you please give us a chance and overview of the issue so we can investigate that further and resolve your problems with the app?
→ Looking forward to hearing from you.

Skinny Golf

If i could give this app 0 stars I wouldn't hesitate to do so. This app has the power of overriding your shopify settings. I dont do free shipping outside of the US and this app just gave free shipping to a international customer which costed me more money than my product value. I would not touch this app. There are plenty of better options out there for you! Trust me!

SwagyDogy

WORSTTT APPP EVER SO I wont to KNOWW what is wrong with the app creating draft orders ??? ARE THEY REAL ORDERS OR WHAT ? and if it is a bug this is superrr anoying I just woke up to day finding 3 draft orders crated by the app . I neeed to know ASAP

April 2, 2021

Hello, I admit that the app is creating a draft in the case when the customer son your website using any discount from the cart. You saw those 3 orders in draft maybe because of the abandoned cart. So let me know if I can assist you more in this.

FOR ART'S SAKE®

There were a few errors after we installed this app, so we contacted the team to resolve the issues, however they went on to edited our theme code incorrectly making our checkout page stop working for 4 days, leading to lost of sales. Very disappointed, will not use again.

November 9, 2020

Hi Xiwen,

I hope you are well and safe!

Sorry for the trouble you had with our app and I apologize for that.

I have checked the email conversations you had with us for the problems you were facing with our app and had seen that the issues you reported were fixed from our end and in your next email you mentioned repeated issue one of we have resolved.

I request you to check from your end by using the incognito mode of the browser or clear the browser cache because sometimes you see the same issue which was fixed due to browser cache.

You have mentioned in the email that your cart page's checkout button isn't working so let me clear you that haven't worked in your any theme files and even didn't touched any of your theme files while working on the issue you reported because those were causing in the app so we have done all fixes from our app.

I admit that one file is including in your theme while the app is active/enabled and it's modifying under the theme.liquid and this doesn't cause any issue with your theme functionality.

Do let me know if you still have any questions or queries.