iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsells, Free Gift, Crosssell, All in One Cart Builder

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

side cart & full cart

DermaTecc

Location Australia

Way to few options to change the design of the cart. You can't even change the font in the drawer cart. Not possible to remove the field where you enter the discount codes in the drawer cart! It also doesn't work with Prestige theme. --------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update. After receiving help from the support team the cart now looks good and works as it's supposed to. The issues listed above still occurred however even though they now have been solved by the support team.

May 26, 2022

Hello there, Sorry to hear about this and I apologize for the inconvenience you had with the app.
I have sent you an email regarding the solution to your problems so kindly check your inbox or SPAM folder for our solutions.

Laboratoire Garancia

Location France

They did help on one rule question then suddenly disappeared, been waiting for an answer about multiligual feature since a week, no one is responding any more.... not sure about consistency of customer service

January 19, 2021

Hello Chantal,

Sorry to hear about that and I apologize for the inconvenience you had with our app.

Can you please let me know when did you send us an email about the issues you had with the app? So I can check with that from my end.

As per my observation in your previous conversations, I have found one email from my end which you had sent us on January 8, 2021 and we had replied on the next day January 9, 2021. And the reply is still pending and waiting for your reply.
- Your message: https://prnt.sc/x6q3jl
- Our response: https://prnt.sc/x6odl7

Our app doesn't support the multilingual feature right now. We will be adding this feature to the app soon.

Looking forward to hearing from you.