iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

by Identixweb

In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell Offer | Cart Page | Cart Drawer

Separatec

awesome app! great customer services! awesome app! great customer services! awesome app! great customer services!

October 21, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback, my friend!!

BOOST your AOV with iCart 🔥 Best Wishes to you from iDentixweb!!🥳

Toysalenz

I have just got excellent help from Manoj to configure the app, which I really think will add value to any online business. Highly recommend and if have any questions before giving up talk to Manoj and he will get it sorted. App has a lot of very helpful features and support is just outstanding. I will use the app and recommend to any online stores.

October 19, 2021

Woahh!!🔥🔥 Thank you so much for writing such a detailed review, my friend!! We are so grateful for your kind words. Support is always there to help you with your concerns.....

Scent Seek

The cart wouldn't list the variants using Infinite Options variants. It wasn't a big deal to me and although I didn't ask them to integrate it, to my surprise Infinite Options variants are now listed inside icart. Great cart and customer service has always been helpful and responsive. Thanks

October 19, 2021

Wow! Glad to hear that you got what you want in iCart😍. Thank you so much for your valuable feedback... The support team is always there to help you with your queries🤗.

Best wishes to you from the iCart team and BOOST your AOV🤑.

Bon Parfumeur

Great Slide Cart app with loads of customization available. The only Shopify App that allows you to offer product samples to your customers during checkout according to multiple rules. You can set the trigger on bunch of variables such as user country, items in cart, order subtotal etc... The widget supports variant and products with tags and properties. Customer service is top-notch and we have been requesting bunch of more features to come!

October 15, 2021

Thank you so much for writing such a detailed review, my friend!! Book the demo as well from the dashboard to get quick support for setting up the app.

BOOST your AOV with iCart 💥💥💥 Best Wishes to you from iDentixweb!!🥳

BAREEQ Lighting - بريق للاضاءة

Since using the app and I my average order value definitely increased! I did face some problems with it but the support was fast and swift to fix all errors, it maybe not the most beautiful app on the store but it definitely works and that's what really matters.

October 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, buddy!! Book the demo as well to get quick support for setting up the app..... Support is always there to help you.

Costumes.com

Great Slide Cart app with very easy to customise, also allows discount exclusion which is not something that is easy to do with Shopify's own Discounts. Very fast and responsive, easy to install with very little help required from support (if any). Would like to see some customisation around error messages in future as they are somewhat general but overall language used in the app is easy for customers to understand.

October 7, 2021

Man's Set

Already use this app and it woks great! A lot of sale come from Icart Drawer. Good costumer support. easy to use and a lot of options

October 5, 2021

We are so grateful for your words...Thank you so much for your review buddy! Increase your AOV with iCart🔥🔥🔥

Cheers,
iDentixweb

Yade

Great app to customize your cart drawer. There are a lot of functions, we've installed it to have the progress bar and product recommendations/upsell.

October 5, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback, my friend!!

BOOST your AOV with iCart 🔥 Best Wishes to you from iDentixweb!!🥳

Jackfruit Land

Called to educate myself with the app prelaunch and MANOJ provided a great experience with lots of knowledge and patience.

October 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review my friend!! Support is always there to help you with your concerns 🥳

BOOST your AOV with iCart 💥 and best wishes to you from iDentixweb!!

Mulan Asian Food

The best Shopify app to customize the cart drawer. Really increase the AOV and provide a good user experience

October 4, 2021

Wow!! Thank you so much for the review buddy.. We are so grateful for your words. BOOST your AOV with iCart 💥🔥

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14