iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

by Identixweb

Cart Upsell, Cart Countdown ,Sticky add to Cart, Cart Drawer

www.laimer.bz

Pretty good so far. We're still in the setting up process so I'm not able to give a full review, yet, but the app seems to have many options and way better/customizable then other apps I tried out for the same purpose. Customer Service is fast and helpful. I'm positive, that it will be an improvement for our shop. :-)

niceflowersshop

I used this app and able to create a upsell options very quickly for my store side cart. I tried a few other apps, this is intuitive and gets me going in no time. The speed at which I was able to create the up-selling was incredible.

WOOKEEE

Its really good, fairly straight forward, easy to use, easy to setup. So far has been helpful in adding additional sales results.

Tree of Color

GREAT APP, THANKS YOU FOR ENABLING STICKY CART AND CART DRAWER AND CART UPSELL AT THE SAME APP. VERY EASY TO CONFIGURE AND FAST SUPPORT, THANK YOU!

getsketchit

I used this app and able to create an upsell option very quickly for my store side cart. I tried a few other apps, this is intuitive and gets me going in no time. The speed at which I was able to create the up-selling was incredible.

Jasmin's Zodiac Charms

I don't know how well will it work but this cart upsell seems promising. the support helped me with a few questions but besides that, it was super easy to create my upsells and choose when it will be shown (to what products).

Air Bonsai

Cool app, a lot of functionality, until now I had one app for sticker add to cart, one app for cart upsell and one app for cart drawer... I really like how they've put everything together, great support too :)