iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

by Identixweb

Cart Upsell, Cart Countdown ,Sticky add to Cart, Cart Drawer

Lugus Jewelry Bulgaria

Great communication with customer support and amazing features. It works great I am satisfied with the app I recommend it. Get it :)

VERA

I have yet to use this app in action, but the design option and the intent of the app is amazing. I had a problem with implementing the app but the customer support helped me with a lot of my problems and questions and now it seem to work flawlessly! It will most definitely increase my average cart amount

Chalop Clothing

I used this app to help me with up selling. It was excellent and has made a difference to the average dollar value of a sale.

Mia Line

The app is very easy to use and useful, you can really boost your conversion and set the app as you want, thank you!

Bijoux Indiscrets USA

I like the design and how easy it integreates visually with our theme and shopify (both front-end and back-end).
It is possible to add some extra offers and messages and you can also set some rules for when you want these extra offers to show.
We've got 4 shopify stores and we are using this app in the 4 of them!
Support team is also very efficient ;)

Bijoux Indiscrets España

Very good!!
I used this app for a clearer cart and upsells. It is very easy to customise to make it look similar to your web.
At first, my website had a bug that wouldn't allow me to open the editor; communication with support team was really smooth, they found what the problem was (mine, not theirs) and gave me very easy instructions to fix it.

TON Sports

nice and good app, really helpful. i use only the slider and its free. my theme does not give free mini-cart slide, so its very helpful. and maybe ill also use in the futre the upsells.

August 20, 2020

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

LoomRack

It provides amazing features.I really like this app. Highly recommended and it is easy to use.

www.laimer.bz

Pretty good so far. We're still in the setting up process so I'm not able to give a full review, yet, but the app seems to have many options and way better/customizable then other apps I tried out for the same purpose. Customer Service is fast and helpful. I'm positive, that it will be an improvement for our shop. :-)

niceflowersshop

I used this app and able to create a upsell options very quickly for my store side cart. I tried a few other apps, this is intuitive and gets me going in no time. The speed at which I was able to create the up-selling was incredible.

Previous 1