iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell Offer | Cart Page | Cart Drawer

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
cart upsell cart drawer side cart

Evasco Shop

Very simple to use, and the support team is really helpfull!
Great people with a great app! :)
Best redards from Germany

Alef Bet by Paula

I tried this app, and decided to book a call. I am so happy that I did! I had wonderful service from Manoj who was very detail-oriented and really took the time with me to make this app look perfect and perform perfectly to match my website. I had the app installed (prior to making the changes) and 2 upsell orders came in when it wasn't even set up properly! So, now I have great hopes for this app to perform well. The customer service-- highly recommend!!!

January 20, 2022

Hey Alissa!! Thank you so much for your review... We are so grateful for your words! 🙏🙏🙏 Support team is always there to help you with your queries...🤗

Keep upselling with iCart and increase your AOV ✌ Best Wishes from iCart team🤞

AlielNosirrah

Customer service responds quickly and efficiently. This app has also brought more sales.............

January 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!!!😋 Keep boosting your sales with iCart...🚀🚀🚀🤘

Eco Idea Bio Store

Very very good app! Excellent support from Chandny very fast and very good. The app is fully customizable :)

January 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!!😍😍😍 The support team is always there to help you with your queries... 🤗🤗

Dratie Candle Company

Excellent App! The customer service is amazing! They are at your service at any time of the day. I wanted to change some things on my store and they were there to help walk me through the process. It was effortless

January 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!! Support team is always there for resolving your query.

Best wishes to you from iCart team. ✌

Mars's Gifts

Great app, perfect solution to official discount app problem,
The integration of various activities is also perfect, especially the promotion progress bar, which is very intuitive

January 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!!😊 Keep upselling with iCart..

Chufunyu

Great customization. Lots of things to play with to for different applications. And also great customer service. Thank you Chandni!

January 10, 2022

Best wishes to you from iCart team. ✌

Viski

The app is definitely worth the money and has helped to raise our AOV. The dev team is great and made some updates that improved the cart drawer's performance on our site. I would like to continue to explore the features.

January 10, 2022

Thank you so much for writing such a detailed review!! Keep boosting your AOV. 🥳🥳🥳

Best wishes to you from the iCart team! ✌

Canadian Board Company

This app really helped us convert more customers. We saw a large increase in sales after ensuring we had the app installed! Helps with upsells for sure.

January 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!! Your words mean a lot to us... 🤗

Best wishes to you from iCart team!! Keep boosting your sales... 🚀🚀🚀

UBSO Shopify Partner

This app is very easy to use and has excellent customer service.
The customization settings are intuitive also, love it

December 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! ❤❤❤

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18