IceCat Product Catalog

IceCat Product Catalog

by WEBILLY LLC

IceCat: Add Product Data for Manufacturers & Channel Partners

Immune Fortress

A much better solution than writing the content. I used to spend a lot of time & money to have the content for my products. Since I came to know about IceCat & IceCat Catalog APP for Shopify it made my life easier.

Virgin Factory

Really helpful APP. I already imported my products from IceCat & I had the UPC code available in the products. By installing this APP started to display the Catalogs on the product pages.

gaiterland.com

Good APP for the stores where products are available on IceCat. By using this APP you don't need to worry about the content & mistakes. If I add a new product to the store I am able to easily add the Product specifications by this APP.

happymash

The APP worked perfectly with my store. The team is very supportive. They helped me to install & set up the APP & also guided me that how can I add the Catalogs myself.

Bucketbloom

Very useful app. Easy to use & customer service is great.

Shoe Fest

Superb features to make my store very efficient. Wish could have found this app before....

QStoreu

Well structured content, Cost and time efficient and would highly recommend this for the shopify store owners.

Setlux

Perfect APP for Product Catalogs

AcceptPay

We use this app show manufacturer approved product content. It saves hours of time when adding batches of products, ensures we have accurate product data, and means we can focus on inventory levels and pricing without worrying about keeping content up to date. The team behind the app customised the integration, respond immediately to any queries, and provide excellent service. Highly recommended.

Alex Kinter

My store looks now pretty cool with exact content. The APP solved a huge problem to write the specifications because manually content may have a lot of errors which cause in order cancellation & wrong impact on the store. This APP adds the manufacturer approved content without any errors.

Previous 1