ICONX ‑ Too Many Widgets?

ICONX ‑ Too Many Widgets?

by The Scorpio Lab

Condense all your annoying widgets into "1" powerful icon!

Manamasks

Great app. Simple to use and understand, the dashboard is intuitive and user friendly. Was able to get started in a couple of minutes. Highly recommended!

March 20, 2020

We appreciate the time you took to write us a review about your experience! Thanks X 100!

BB Buggy

App is working great! the mini menu works very well and easy to navigate for mobile customers. It is definitely a good app to improve conversion.

August 23, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, this means a lot to us! 🙏

RPM MOTORSPORT LTD.

App works great, customer service is very responsive. build in support menu from the app, if you go offline they email you, overall well done.

June 5, 2019

I truly appreciate the time you took to write our review, I enjoy supporting you with your inquires and issues and you brought a tear to my eyes after reading this!

Dvolada Contigo

Amazing and kind customer service always ready to help. I had a couple of questions and they answered them in a breeze. This app is super handy, i totally recommend it :)

Ethi

Fantastic app - so simple to use for a very important compliance feature that is must have for EU! Highly recommended!

RIYA COLLECTIVE

Awesome app! Looks good on mobile and customer service is on point. Highly recommend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Access-ories

My site is like 80% mobile visitors so the thumb zone menu is amazing for my shop. I noticed most my visitors is clicking it so the engagement is great - worth every penny!

Custom Creations

Very useful app...had some questions and support was fast!!! that's the biggest thing for me is the support other apps take forever to respond if at all.

Premium Pieces

A+++++ Such a great app! Quick to install, easy to use and looks great on my site! I love the fact that I can combine all my apps into one place so it doesn't look like cluttered website.

Justice Jewelry

Can't beat free and looks great on my site! I also got the thumb zone menu and was able to condense a few widgets and add more things to just one area. Great great app!!!

Previous 1