Avaliações (141)

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 91% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
24 de maio de 2024

I have managed to schedule and publish shoppable posts for our multiple Instagram accounts. The team helped us to setup our accounts, thank you very, I learned a lot from this.

The Regal Art
Índia
21 dias usando o app
18 de maio de 2024

The setup process was smooth. User-friendly interface. Everything is well designed. We recommend this app.

Greenwood Designs
Austrália
8 dias usando o app
Data de edição: 4 de maio de 2024

So I used this app and did not get a whole lot of time to use it, so I cancelled the subscription, and when I looked at my bill, I noticed it was still charging me. I reached out to customer service and they immediately refunded me and took care of the recurring payment cycle. Helpful & quick to make it right...............

Saydee+Georgia Clothing Co.
17 dias usando o app
12 de maio de 2024

Daniel was amazing . He helped me with a minor problem i was having .

He was patient in helping me resolving my problem .

This App is very convenient to use . Love it so far .

Niko Mart
China
4 dias usando o app
Biobiogo.com deixou uma resposta 29 de maio de 2024

Dear merchant, thank you very much for your support. Your feedback means a lot to us, it gives us the confident to fight every hardness and bring the best quality app to our clients. Thanks!

13 de maio de 2024

Nice, easy and useful!

HUDDSON STORE
Brasil
8 meses usando o app

16 de maio de 2024

I have just started using the app. The setup was smooth. Instagram shoppable post feature is working great. Everything is working expected.

Meridian Wellness
Reino Unido
2 dias usando o app
1 de maio de 2024

The user-friendly interface of the app is a standout feature. It’s designed to be intuitive, allowing for quick and easy customization of the Instagram feed on your Shopify site.

Baby Bloom
3 dias usando o app
19 de abril de 2024

The best in terms of promoting your product

Regal Threads
Índia
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Biobiogo.com deixou uma resposta 21 de abril de 2024

Dear Merchant, thanks for leaving this 5-star review on our app. Your satisfaction is the only reason that we always keep improving our service quality. Thank you!

25 de maio de 2024

Works as it should

Branded Beauty Guam
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app

17 de junho de 2024

I would recommend because it’s plenty helpful for folks that’s beginning

CultureSwagKing
9 dias usando o app
Biobiogo.com deixou uma resposta 19 de junho de 2024

Dear merchant, thank you very much for your support. Your feedback means a lot to us, it gives us the confidence to fight every hardness and bring the best quality app to our clients. Thanks!