Avaliações (140)

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 91% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas

Inkstagram studio
Austrália
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
Biobiogo.com deixou uma resposta 4 de junho de 2024

Dear merchant, thank you very much for your support. Your feedback means a lot to us, it gives us the confidence to fight every hardness and bring the best quality app to our clients. Thanks!

19 de junho de 2024

Overall, Instagram and Facebook MetaShop provide powerful tools for businesses to enhance their online presence, streamline the shopping experience for customers, and ultimately drive sales growth

My Dream Store
4 minutos usando o app
26 de junho de 2024

good

Hamnay Mart
Paquistão

Great

HealthyAdventure.store
2 meses usando o app
Biobiogo.com deixou uma resposta 29 de maio de 2024

Dear Merchant, thanks for leaving this 5-star review on our app. Your satisfaction is the only reason that we always keep improving our service quality. Thank you!

30 de maio de 2024

Customer service was very responsive, and I am happy to be working with this company! A+

Pink Pepper Co
25 minutos usando o app
Biobiogo.com deixou uma resposta 31 de maio de 2024

Dear merchant, thank you very much for your support. Your feedback means a lot to us, it gives us the confident to fight every hardness and bring the best quality app to our clients. Thanks!

4 de fevereiro de 2024

This application is great! It saves a lot of time keeping your Instagram up to date with your products. Very easy to install and setup. What is even more important is the support you get from the team behind the application. I had a small setup issue in my Instagram account and Daniel from the team fixed it in no time. These people know what they are doing! Thanks Daniel and the team.

Sensaim
Emirados Árabes Unidos
3 dias usando o app
22 de maio de 2024

good exprience instagram and facebook Metashop

My Store
Alemanha
3 dias usando o app
Biobiogo.com deixou uma resposta 29 de maio de 2024

7 de janeiro de 2024

AWESOME APP!! Easily post content on auto pilot with a very easy to use GUI this app takes posting to social platforms SUPER EASY! ..love this so much I just upgraded to the PRO plan. Thanks

Treasured Jewels
Canadá
6 meses usando o app
5 de julho de 2024

Good

RS.import export
Paquistão