Recensioner (143)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
14 maj 2024

I've been using the Instagram & Facebook MetaShop app for automating our social media posts across different platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. This tool has significantly streamlined the process of scheduling and publishing content, making it easier to maintain a consistent presence online.

The interface is user-friendly, and setting up posts is straightforward. Although currently limited to posting images only due to API restrictions, the app efficiently handles our image-based content. The team behind the app, especially Daniel, has been very responsive and helpful, addressing our queries and taking feedback to enhance the app's capabilities.

I appreciate the ongoing efforts to upgrade the service, including their initiative to integrate video posting as soon as it's supported by Shopify. Looking forward to this feature, as it will further enhance our marketing strategies.

For businesses looking to automate their social media efforts with reliability and ease, I highly recommend this app.

Win Store
Myanmar (Burma)
3 månader användning av appen
Biobiogo.com svarade 29 maj 2024

Dear merchant, thank you very much for your support. Your feedback means a lot to us, it gives us the confident to fight every hardness and bring the best quality app to our clients. Thanks!

27 juni 2024

This app is great, it saves us so much time and effort. Regular scheduled posts created in a few seconds, then just let them run. We still create our own custom posts, but this app is probably one of the most helpful we've found so far !!

EVP Mobiles
Nya Zeeland
10 april 2024

I recently started using the Instagram Shop & Facebook Shop app for my business, and I'm thrilled with the results! This app has completely transformed the way I showcase and sell my products on social media.

The integration with Instagram and Facebook is seamless, making it incredibly easy to create and manage my product listings directly from the platforms. I love how I can tag products in my Instagram posts and stories, allowing my followers to shop my products with just a few taps.

The app's user-friendly interface makes it simple to customize my product listings, add photos, and update inventory levels. Plus, the built-in analytics provide valuable insights into which products are performing best and how customers are engaging with my posts.

Since implementing the Instagram Shop & Facebook Shop app, I've seen a significant increase in sales and engagement on my social media channels. It's been a game-changer for my business, and I can't recommend it enough to other entrepreneurs looking to grow their online presence and boost sales.

Thank you, Instagram Shop & Facebook Shop team, for creating such an incredible tool for small businesses like mine!

Iris Essentials
3 månader användning av appen
Biobiogo.com svarade 21 april 2024

Dear Merchant, thanks for leaving this 5-star review on our app. Your satisfaction is the only reason that we always keep improving our service quality. Thank you!

5 maj 2024

We have been using this app for more than 1 year with the free plan to create shoppable posts. It works perfectly so far and the support is quick and helpful. Highly recommended!

BlackCakeClothing
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
Biobiogo.com svarade 31 maj 2024

8 maj 2024

It's a useful app! With its user-friendly interface, Instagram and Facebook MetaShop make posting on social platforms a breeze. I've been able to effortlessly schedule content on autopilot, streamlining my social media strategy like never before. I love it so much that I recently upgraded to the Pro plan for even more amazing features. If you want to take your social media game to the next level, this app is an absolute game-changer!

Whiskers and Manes

21 maj 2024

Support is quick to provide the requested feature the very next day. Daniel Martin from team followed up until the feature in place. Keep doing the good work. Thank you

us.meeeshop

4 maj 2024

I started using the Instagram Shop & Facebook Shop app for my site , and I'm so excited and happy with the results!
I want to tell you about these :
First It is very easy to work with, it has very strong support and it is very valuable for drop shipper people. This application will help you absolutely. I really appreciate the team and support.
Thanks !

Kaghaz House
30 dagar användning av appen
Biobiogo.com svarade 5 maj 2024

16 maj 2024

I have just started using the app. The setup was smooth. Instagram shoppable post feature is working great. Everything is working expected.

Meridian Wellness
2 månader användning av appen
23 juni 2024

Well i was unsure but, now i have used it its definitely worth 5☆ as the auto-post feature and Cross socials network make it ideal if your stuck on FB Synchronised. It lets you post new products and new pofiles across TWITTER had trouble, Metta,a Pintrest all fine. Thanks for taking time to make this app its brilliant.

Diz-Dis
Australien
7 dagar användning av appen
15 april 2024

i dont think i am getting any traffic from this app just wasting my money and its not east at all to cancel memebrship.

kiashop