Helhetsomdöme
  • 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
28 mars 2023

So far so good. I recommend this app, it help me a lot to post my product to my social media without hassle using free subscriptions.

GAL TECHNOLOGY
Australien
7 april 2023

Best and wonderful app , it can do automatically all you need to do in social media [ Facebook , Instagram , twitter]

Top10Prodcuts
Estland
Biobiogo.com svarade 7 april 2023

Dear Top10Products, thanks for leaving us this review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our app. Always have a good day!

20 januari 2023

This app is easy to use and is affordable, help us to save a lot of time from posting and sending DM on socials. You have to have a Shopify online store to use this app, highly recommended.

JP Candies
Biobiogo.com svarade 20 januari 2023

Dear customer, thanks for having our app with your store. We hope you enjoy the app!

20 april 2023

This app posts your products to Facebook/Instagram/Twitter and other social platforms so your audiences shop direct on your social wall. So far we like it.

SG FLORA
Singapore
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Biobiogo.com svarade 20 april 2023

Dear SG Flora, thanks for leaving this 5-star review on us. We hope you enjoy our app. Have a good day!

28 december 2022

This is the best social planner and post scheduler app we have ever found. We use LINE messenger in Japan, it is the only app that supports LINE messaging automation. Nice work.

Tokyo hair code
Biobiogo.com svarade 29 december 2022

Dear customer, thanks for your review. We hope you enjoy our services!

4 september 2023

very nice

Rooh.Asia
Hongkong SAR
6 minuter användning av appen
3 februari 2023

App works great, as described. Support very nice and helpful <3 I can only recommend it, that's exactly what I was looking for :)

alyssa.fitstore
Tyskland
29 dagar användning av appen
Biobiogo.com svarade 3 februari 2023

Dear customer, thank you very much for your review. I hope you enjoy our service!

16 februari 2023

If you are managing a social community and want to make it profitable, this app is a big deal, it creates posts that actually sell.

london.chinese
Storbritannien
4 april 2023

So far satisfied. We are trying build our loyalty program, this is an great app to be involved to the program to push promotions to our new & returning customers.

Tokyo english hairsalon
6 februari 2023

Helping us to launch our social-follower special collection. We like this app, it is cheaper, recommended.

Flora florist
Singapore
Biobiogo.com svarade 6 februari 2023

Dear customer, thanks for your review. Enjoy your times with our app!