Alt Text

Alt Text

by LoyaltyHarbour

SEO Image ALT TAGS

LOL, I Need that! LLC

This app made seems to have made a difference. Still not sure. Playing around with it. I may delete or make a better review. But leaving a review is the only way I could see the button to make changes.

LED Smart Pods

Very easy to use. Simply enter the product name in brackets, and you're up and running in minutes. I haven't had time to see if it actually works, so I hope it does what it says it will do! We'll see...

Trivoshop

Looking forward to the benefits Alt text brings to my products. Hopefully lots of traffic from the Alt Images.

Freebird Apparel

This alt text app is great for image text and is a time saver. I use it to let Google know what the image is so it can get to the top of the search engine. It is also good information when the image isn't visible to people

ZUNGLE

It works perfectly. Nice and fast!
Thanks for people who made this app.
If you use shopify in states, you should install this app.

Curated Tree

I have just installed it. Worked like a charm:) Trust it will continue to update without any flaw in the future too.

Energy Peace Shop

UPDATE: Learned that the alt tags are updated daily, checked and it works perfectly. Great app, saves me a lot of time!

I have hopes but it is not working as I hoped. Waiting to hear from support.
It fixed all images but appears to not do anything to new photos/listings?
I add all the time, I need something that updates them as they are added.
Will update my review if this issue is resolved.

Bohemian Life

Quick and easy - My Image alt tags were updated within minutes. It would have taken me at least an hour, if not more. Great app!

dream-high-tech

i like it. good application thanks a lot, i wish everything will be OK for the rest of my application

KaleaBoutique

I've been using this Alt Text App for nearly 6 months now. This is a great app that has saved us an extraordinary amount of time. Alt Text is extremely important for various reasons and we have more than 10,000 items in our store. Writing Alt Text manually and maintaining the Alt Txt with newly added items would be a full time job and very expensive.

This app has been invaluable and so easy to use that literally a 7 year old child can setup the template and automate the work. I highly recommend this app. I also ask one question on how to check the Alt Text - I got a response back very quickly so the support / help was also excellent. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15