Alt Text

Alt Text

by Image Optimizer

SEO Image ALT TAGS

Punkjuice.com

simple format to use and no fuss. use this if you have hundreds or thousands of images. Could be better if the app had more options for customisation

OddGifts.com

I slowly started adding Alt-Text to over 1000 products in my store. I did 4 products and figured there had to be a faster way. I found this app and it updated all the alt-text for all my products in a matter of minutes. That would have taken me days to do manually. Thank you for saving my sanity. Great app, highly recommended.

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

Wonderful app, it increases my traffic every time I optimize my images by at less 300 percent. I like the fact it a stand alone app.

Florida Tees & Accessories

This app is great for saving time by adding alt text to all my images in a matter of minutes. Important to SEO

MaryJanes Hemp

AWESOME app! Save ALOT of time! i have over 10,000 items with multiple pics for each item and varient. About 50.000 pics ALL optimized for me!

Staunton and Henry

Fantastic service from Vitalii - very fast response, helpful and honest advice. Just installed the App and fixed image alt tags for 600 products in about 10 minutes. Will save me precious time uploading new products in future. Thank you.

Swanky Danes

I just downloaded this app, so I haven't had a chance to see how it works yet, but it was so easy to install. I don't understand code at all, and this was literally just click install and it was installed! Can't wait to see how it works. So I give it 5 stars for now. I will come back after I see how it works.

Blanda Beauty

Very easy to use. It does what it says for low price. Very useful, I can recommend it. Winfried (www.blanda-beauty.com)

Cambridge Atelier

This app is a given for anyone running a Shopify shop. It's straight-forward, and if you have already-optimized titles, categories, and variants, then it takes less than 30 seconds to implement (and then forget about).

louisekool

I've used this app on both www.louisekool.com and www.bridges-canada.com and in both cases Alt Text performed with no problems whatsoever. Great little app.