Alt Text

Alt Text

by LoyaltyHarbour

SEO Image ALT TAGS

Fusion Idol Arts

Does what it says! Gives you control over your alt tags and efficiently bulk edits them for SEO. I'm happy with it.

Mini Made

This app is more than worth the small monthly fee - a great time saver for a necessary feature.

Sitara Collections

Great APP - no issues, did exactly what I needed it to do!! Thanks for a great app.

Tangled Yarn

I'm now giving this app and the team behind it 5 stars as I reached out to ask them to make changes to the app to allow for variants in the alt text which they did. I can't fault them.

My original review "I'd love to give this app 5 stars but currently, it doesn't support variant images so if like me you have products with multiple colour options each image is given the same alt text, not see to favourably by Google.

I have contacted the developers and I'm hoping they will update the app for variants too, when this happens I will not hesitate to change my review. They were very good at answering my questions"

Cellciusaustralia

Great and easy to use

Mile High Glass Pipes

Works flawlessly. One of the best apps I have used so far!

Muscat Gems

Well worth paying for! I have over 2,000 images - no way could I find the time to add the alt text. Great app.

Agm Worldwide

Great app. Easy to use, and does the job!
Our website: https://www.agmhomestore.com/

On Trends Avenue

This an awesome app, the app as resized and uniformed our images very nicely.

Opera Au

The quickest and easiest way to update your ALT-Text!