Alt Text

Alt Text

by Image Optimizer

SEO Image ALT TAGS

Bryan Safety Mexico

This app make it possble in only few seconds the work of months. i just would like to add the product sku but i couldn

It's Juliet

FANTASTIC APP. Worked so well and we checked it after it said done and it had done it's job. Only question is - it says it periodically updates - how often is "periodically"?

First Source Wireless

This app saved me so much time! I just set up a quick template and hit optimize and the app did the rest. Hoping to see a boost in image SEO soon.

Milton Wes

The set-up process is quick and easy. However, I think your website's product titles and types have to be structured properly for this to work. Time will tell.

FLOWCHA FashionxBeauty

I just started using.
I will come back after one month of trying it to actually review it.
I am hoping it can do what it actually says it will do.

LOL, I Need that! LLC

This app made seems to have made a difference. Still not sure. Playing around with it. I may delete or make a better review. But leaving a review is the only way I could see the button to make changes.

LED Smart Pods

Very easy to use. Simply enter the product name in brackets, and you're up and running in minutes. I haven't had time to see if it actually works, so I hope it does what it says it will do! We'll see...

Trivoshop

Looking forward to the benefits Alt text brings to my products. Hopefully lots of traffic from the Alt Images.

Freebird Apparel

This alt text app is great for image text and is a time saver. I use it to let Google know what the image is so it can get to the top of the search engine. It is also good information when the image isn't visible to people

ZUNGLE

It works perfectly. Nice and fast!
Thanks for people who made this app.
If you use shopify in states, you should install this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15