Recensioner (174)

• 3 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
12 juli 2024

It’s great to get images quickly optimised. But BEWARE. After days of work optimising all the alt descriptions manually, this app wiped out all my hard work and rest it.
So although it was great in the beginning, it’s actually ended up costing me days of lost work and effort.
Totally gutted.

I would suggest only loading this app if you are intending never to optimise the images yourself. OR immediately uninstalling it once you’ve let it do the initial optimisation.

ImagineDIY
Storbritannien
4 månader användning av appen
3 november 2023

Works as advertised. I asked for a new feature to distinguish multiple images for a single product so they don't all have the same alt text. This way, Google would know they are different. They added the feature in less than 24 hours. Great.

CALI Strong
Mer än 6 år användning av appen
20 mars 2024

Wonderful. It works! Wish I googled this sooner.

P.A.M. (Perks And Mini)
Australien
Ungefär 17 timmar användning av appen
28 januari 2024

Great service at a reasonable price

Kpughdesigns
10 månader användning av appen
7 oktober 2023

Would recommend them will save you lots of time so you can run your business.

Nvrift Adventures
21 dagar användning av appen
15 augusti 2023

Does what it's supposed to do - I heard Shopify's Director of Product discussing the functionality of this app as something they would like to offer in the future on the "Shopify Masters" podcast, but this app offers auto-generated Alt text already.

Too bad it can't also pick up on images added to the description. Other than that a great app and a great price.

aroonasurf.shop
Australien
26 minuter användning av appen
20 juli 2023

For now everything is perfeckt! Saved me tons of time, optimized around 3 000 images in less than hour.. All in 3 clicks. Great work

ImaginVibes
Polen
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
22 oktober 2023

Très bon travail, surtout pour ce prix, ajouter a leurs application pour compresser les images, c'est nickel

Designix
Frankrike
Ungefär 23 timmar användning av appen
Redigerat 18 april 2017

I'm now giving this app and the team behind it 5 stars as I reached out to ask them to make changes to the app to allow for variants in the alt text which they did. I can't fault them.

My original review "I'd love to give this app 5 stars but currently, it doesn't support variant images so if like me you have products with multiple colour options each image is given the same alt text, not see to favourably by Google.

I have contacted the developers and I'm hoping they will update the app for variants too, when this happens I will not hesitate to change my review. They were very good at answering my questions"

Tangled Yarn
Storbritannien
Nästan 6 år användning av appen
4 oktober 2016

Seems to be working and adding Appropriate Alts, now to see how search results improve over the next week. Thank you!

Innervision Crystals