Alt Text

$1.99/month
Rating (4.8)
4.8
September 4, 2022

I recently migrated to Shopify from Wix. My Alt text tags didn't come over with my products. I was reluctant to spend hours reentering tags to help with my SEO. Alt Text was a great choice to take care of this for me in just a few minutes. It worked well, and I didn't need help with the process. I also appreciated that it suggested I back up my site first.

Bedrock Rose
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited June 13, 2022

To add alt text to 10k+ images would have sent me mad. This app is a God send.
It took an hour or so but all looking good so far

instant-ohh
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 17, 2022

For people who don't have an in-house developer or SEO expert this is a great tool to set your site up right or better optimize it.

Tony-Korean-Food
Time spent using app: 29 days
December 5, 2021

I have just downloaded this app and I can say it's simple, easy and cheap. just download it and it will do the rest.

Zafeer
Denmark
Time spent using app: 43 minutes
July 28, 2021

I used this app to add/edit images for SEO purposes, it's been very beneficial for our business and have seen a difference

eb&ive
Time spent using app: 12 months
July 3, 2021

This is an excellent App, easy to install and does the work itself behind the scenes adding alt text to images to makes them more more search engine friendly. I think Yall will enjoy the app! Respectfully - Meridith, icusexy.com

ICU SEXY
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 5, 2021

Finally someone made an app for it with no extra costs or something just a total worth of 2 bucks a month.
This is the first time I’m writing a review and i used a lot of apps. You deserve it. Thanks!!

ג׳רזיס קלאב
Israel
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 28, 2021

Very fast optimising, saving me hours of work go through every picture! Thank you! I am very pleased with this app!

PlasticFry
Hungary
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 1, 2021

So easy to use. Saved me so much time from having to manually write to each picture. I cant recommend it enough. You specify your parameters or additional text on each image and then let it do its thing. They email you once it is done.

LumiLeaf
Time spent using app: 26 minutes
January 13, 2021

This app make it possble in only few seconds the work of months. i just would like to add the product sku but i couldn

Bryan Safety Mexico