Alt Text

Alt Text

by LoyaltyHarbour

SEO Image ALT TAGS

Trivoshop

Looking forward to the benefits Alt text brings to my products. Hopefully lots of traffic from the Alt Images.

Freebird Apparel

This alt text app is great for image text and is a time saver. I use it to let Google know what the image is so it can get to the top of the search engine. It is also good information when the image isn't visible to people

ZUNGLE

It works perfectly. Nice and fast!
Thanks for people who made this app.
If you use shopify in states, you should install this app.

Curated Tree

I have just installed it. Worked like a charm:) Trust it will continue to update without any flaw in the future too.

Energy Peace Shop

UPDATE: Learned that the alt tags are updated daily, checked and it works perfectly. Great app, saves me a lot of time!

I have hopes but it is not working as I hoped. Waiting to hear from support.
It fixed all images but appears to not do anything to new photos/listings?
I add all the time, I need something that updates them as they are added.
Will update my review if this issue is resolved.

Bohemian Life

Quick and easy - My Image alt tags were updated within minutes. It would have taken me at least an hour, if not more. Great app!

KaleaBoutique

I've been using this Alt Text App for nearly 6 months now. This is a great app that has saved us an extraordinary amount of time. Alt Text is extremely important for various reasons and we have more than 10,000 items in our store. Writing Alt Text manually and maintaining the Alt Txt with newly added items would be a full time job and very expensive.

This app has been invaluable and so easy to use that literally a 7 year old child can setup the template and automate the work. I highly recommend this app. I also ask one question on how to check the Alt Text - I got a response back very quickly so the support / help was also excellent. Thank you.

Charm14

i used this app to create and fix all Alt text for my images. i have a ton of them. it fixed them so quickly. so easy. love this app.

danformshoesvt

This app could not have been easier to use and saves the tedious work of adding alt text to each image. So happy that we found it. Thank you!!

Sexabella

This app has been a god send and was exactly what we were looking for to fill in the alt tags with no effort. Saved us tons of time and works a treat. Great value for money and one less thing i need to think about.
Thanks Again