Alt Text

SEO Image ALT TAGS

$1.99/month

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Automatic image alt text optimization for better Image SEO

Fidgetspinnerstoys

Great,thank u ,have a nice day,.bye

Chateauantiques

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Time (and morale!) saving app which works a treat.
Get it before they put the price up.
I must have wasted days of my life copying and pasting text into the alt tabs, but it was worth it to see my images rank well in Google images. My images are still ranking just as well, the app works perfectly...it costs almost nothing per month...let it do the mind-numbing work for you! Plus, I have not had to contact them for help about this app, but when I have needed help from the developer before for one of their other apps (the image size optimiser, also a great app), their customer service was impeccable - after that experience I would buy shares if I could!
100% Recommended.
ChateauAntiques.com

Fusion Idol Arts

Does what it says! Gives you control over your alt tags and efficiently bulk edits them for SEO. I'm happy with it.

Mini Made

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is more than worth the small monthly fee - a great time saver for a necessary feature.

Sitara Collections

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great APP - no issues, did exactly what I needed it to do!! Thanks for a great app.

Tangled Yarn

I'm now giving this app and the team behind it 5 stars as I reached out to ask them to make changes to the app to allow for variants in the alt text which they did. I can't fault them.

My original review "I'd love to give this app 5 stars but currently, it doesn't support variant images so if like me you have products with multiple colour options each image is given the same alt text, not see to favourably by Google.

I have contacted the developers and I'm hoping they will update the app for variants too, when this happens I will not hesitate to change my review. They were very good at answering my questions"

Cellciusaustralia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great and easy to use

Mile High Glass Pipes

Time spent using app About 2 years

Works flawlessly. One of the best apps I have used so far!

Muscat Gems

Well worth paying for! I have over 2,000 images - no way could I find the time to add the alt text. Great app.

Agm Worldwide

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great app. Easy to use, and does the job!
Our website: https://www.agmhomestore.com/