Alt Text

Alt Text

by LoyaltyHarbour

SEO Image ALT TAGS

Sullenclothing

Doesn't get any easier than that.

Clothes Together

I just started using this and it took a little while because I do have a tons of products. This was such an easy install. You literally do nothing. Just wait for everything to be fully done for you. I am giving it 5⭐This app is the best! I have been using it now for maybe a week and it did exactly as it says. When I first had an issue they were instantly handled the next day...mind you if they don't get to you right away it is because they are in another country so put that in mind. This app., is so worth it. I recommend this app to everyone. It is a must have! It deserves more than just 5⭐. If I could I would give it 10⭐.

La Cite Intelligente

Good apps! it seem to works well

Creative Leather Goods Store

Adds text to your images which is good for SEO and for those who can't see the photo

Safety Tech Security

This app saves a lot of time by adding alt text to all your images

Smokeyjoey

Thanksss!! works good, affordable as well :)

The Bircher Bar

Awesome app that works perfectly. Absolutely love it!

Lux Eros 1

Super easy. Great customer support. I give it 2 thumbs up!

Maverick Mobile

I installed the app and barley had time to take out the trash before I received an email saying all my images were optimized. This is magic! I would have still been hunched over the computer for hours. Worth every dollar.

Pandemonium Millinery

Iit would have taken days to get all our imagines optimized. finally an app really worth the price!