Alt Text

Alt Text

by LoyaltyHarbour

SEO Image ALT TAGS

dream-high-tech

i like it. good application thanks a lot, i wish everything will be OK for the rest of my application

420 Hippy Inc

Just loaded the app... Looking forward to seeing how it plays out with seo. The price is really fair. I liked that it only took a few minutes to optimize data, I didn't have to do anything.

Kidswatchesnz

A nice simple app that helped me quickly update all my image alt tags at www.kidswatches.co.nz with a custom tag based on the product title so that they were all slightly unique.

Cuisine Maestro

Bonjour,
Je suis ravi de cette barre très intéressante mais peut être à mon goût un peu lente et ne revient pas toujours. Mais je pense que cela va s'arranger...

Feetyweety

I like it. Set it and forget it for a fair price. I think they should add a free trial though so people can see if it works for them.

Stylofi

best app for optimizing images of store ....must use app,full marks

Geometrico

Good app if you are happy to have the same alt text for all the images. I used it to apply the same text to every image, then customised individual ones.

Still saves vasts amount of time and effort!

Ambasol

I just tried this and it certainly did the job, I had quite a lot of product variables loaded it was going to take ages to individually load the Alt Text. 4 Stars because I want to check out the results over the next few days.

Spiritual Panda

Very easy to use. Maybe a little too easy. Lol Otherwise, great product!