Alt Text

Alt Text

by Image Optimizer

SEO Image ALT TAGS

ג׳רזיס קלאב

Finally someone made an app for it with no extra costs or something just a total worth of 2 bucks a month.
This is the first time I’m writing a review and i used a lot of apps. You deserve it. Thanks!!

PlasticFry

Very fast optimising, saving me hours of work go through every picture! Thank you! I am very pleased with this app!

LumiLeaf

So easy to use. Saved me so much time from having to manually write to each picture. I cant recommend it enough. You specify your parameters or additional text on each image and then let it do its thing. They email you once it is done.

Bryan Safety Mexico

This app make it possble in only few seconds the work of months. i just would like to add the product sku but i couldn

It's Juliet

FANTASTIC APP. Worked so well and we checked it after it said done and it had done it's job. Only question is - it says it periodically updates - how often is "periodically"?

First Source Wireless

This app saved me so much time! I just set up a quick template and hit optimize and the app did the rest. Hoping to see a boost in image SEO soon.

LED Smart Pods

Very easy to use. Simply enter the product name in brackets, and you're up and running in minutes. I haven't had time to see if it actually works, so I hope it does what it says it will do! We'll see...

Trivoshop

Looking forward to the benefits Alt text brings to my products. Hopefully lots of traffic from the Alt Images.

Freebird Apparel

This alt text app is great for image text and is a time saver. I use it to let Google know what the image is so it can get to the top of the search engine. It is also good information when the image isn't visible to people

ZUNGLE

It works perfectly. Nice and fast!
Thanks for people who made this app.
If you use shopify in states, you should install this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14