Alt Text

SEO Image ALT TAGS

$1.99/month

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

instant-ohh

To add alt text to 10k+ images would have sent me mad. This app is a God send.
It took an hour or so but all looking good so far

Tony-Korean-Food

For people who don't have an in-house developer or SEO expert this is a great tool to set your site up right or better optimize it.

Zafeer

I have just downloaded this app and I can say it's simple, easy and cheap. just download it and it will do the rest.

eb&ive

I used this app to add/edit images for SEO purposes, it's been very beneficial for our business and have seen a difference

ICU SEXY

This is an excellent App, easy to install and does the work itself behind the scenes adding alt text to images to makes them more more search engine friendly. I think Yall will enjoy the app! Respectfully - Meridith, icusexy.com

ג׳רזיס קלאב

Finally someone made an app for it with no extra costs or something just a total worth of 2 bucks a month.
This is the first time I’m writing a review and i used a lot of apps. You deserve it. Thanks!!

PlasticFry

Very fast optimising, saving me hours of work go through every picture! Thank you! I am very pleased with this app!

LumiLeaf

So easy to use. Saved me so much time from having to manually write to each picture. I cant recommend it enough. You specify your parameters or additional text on each image and then let it do its thing. They email you once it is done.

Bryan Safety Mexico

This app make it possble in only few seconds the work of months. i just would like to add the product sku but i couldn

It's Juliet

FANTASTIC APP. Worked so well and we checked it after it said done and it had done it's job. Only question is - it says it periodically updates - how often is "periodically"?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14