VF Image Resizer+ , 364 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient image compression and resizing capabilities, which enhance website speed and aesthetics. It offers SEO automation, alt text addition, and can run in the background. Merchants appreciate the free plan for resizing up to 200 images, its affordability, and the feature for bulk "resize" tag addition. The app can compress images without visual loss, saving storage space. Many find the customer support helpful.

July 15, 2022

very good app to use. would be good to have auto task as soon as images are uploaded, rather than a daily schedule...

Dihamutim
31 minutes using the app
March 12, 2022

Very easy to use, re-size images and bulk change file name and ALT text. Fantastic app and all free.

Madebymanda4u
25 minutes using the app
February 25, 2022

I'm very happy with this app. I honestly can't believe it's free. I've used it to crop my photos so that they're all square.

Tuuliplans
Sweden
23 minutes using the app
May 14, 2022

I used this app to resize all of my images.. Wow - it does exactly what it says on the tin. You would expect to spend a lot of money for this service. Very well done

Red Plume
15 minutes using the app
April 26, 2022

Amazing app. Just what I need it and was looking for! Easy to use and fast processing! A must have for any store.

Stella Nolasco
13 minutes using the app
March 22, 2022

It works! I have tried other app on shopify but those did´nt work good. This app works and you can put your meta text in your pictures what is very important for your google seo.

neonlampen.nl
Netherlands
13 minutes using the app
April 3, 2022

Did what it said it would, very efficient! Would definitely keep using this app, saved me so much time shrinking down my existing catalog.

cooled.collective