Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Mercy Letters

the app is easy to use and looks professional and flawless. I used it show my clients a gallery of my work without bogging down the page

The Treasure & Gold Company Pty Ltd

I am using this app to display a selection of curated videos to my customers. The video galleries are easy to create and easy to modify to suit the design of my site. I had a couple of hiccups to begin with due to some conflicts with my theme, but the stellar support, found and applied a fix in no time at all.. Cannot recommend enough.. A++++

Modelkim

VERY GOOD APP !!! VERY GOOD APP !!! VERY GOOD APP !!! VERY GOOD APP !!! VERY GOOD APP !!! VERY GOOD APP !!! VERY GOOD APP !!! VERY GOOD APP !!!

Paper Plus Cloth

I don't understand why this isn't a standard feature on Shopify but I'm glad that this app is available because it lays out photos exactly as I need it to. It was easy to learn and a quick question yielded a quick response. Perfect for organizing and laying out photo galleries!

Poshy Petals

K. Ellis Boutique

K. Ellis Boutique Great to add visual aid for customers. I love the Gallery BY EA-Image. Looks great on my website and easy to use!

Positive-Lifestyle-Clothing

Macht was sie soll. Erstellt eine schöne Bildergallerie mit bis zu 10 Bildern Kostenlos. Auswahl mehrerer Darstellungen. Kann ich empfehlen. I recommend this gallery app. A very easy to install app and it's also easy to work with. The gallery looks very nice and professional.

Iron Pony Riding Academy

This is a solid app. It's easy to config and use and greatly improves the display of a gallery. At this time, we don't have enough images published and we use the free version. As our gallery builds we will, without question, upgrade to a paid version! I would recommend this application to users!

ZaneTechnologies

This app is amazing, actually it’s an entire set of tools to help take your website’s design to the next level. The developers are so helpful, they took care of the whole install and when it was done few hours later I got an email that says the work is done. I was really impressed with what they did and I genuinely recommend this app to anyone who’s struggling with coding and can’t afford a big development firm. You guys ROCK!!!

David Jeffrey Florist

Excellent app, easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do on my website. Pictures are beautiful and have all the options I need with plenty of room to grow. Most important whenever I have a problem they respond quickly and resolve any issues I'm having. I highly recommend this app.