Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Chookles by BVDR

Free to use. Bit tricky navigation but plenty of instructions provided. Recommend to give it a try! :-)

LED Solutions

OMG! Amazing customer service. They responded less than a minute and helped me to customize the gallery. Thank you, guys!!!

LA FRENCH PIQUE

Very reactive and efficient !
Don't hesitate, just go ! It's the perfect app for you store. Easy to use and beautiful to look at !

PlantationBelleBoutique

Really nice gallery. It’s easy to manipulate and sizing is perfect mobile or desktop. It was a great install.

Concetto è

Very quick support. The app is working properly and they help my right away to customize some styles. Thank you

Gypsy Oak Boutique

This app has made my website look more professional. I highly recommend! The customer service is beyond helpful.

www.about-beads.com

I have had a Shopify store for a year and was just using a regular page to have a "gallery". It looked very amateur. I downloaded the Gallery by EA app and within minutes I had a very professional looking gallery. I was able to customize it to my preferences very quickly and without having to do anything techy. I love the transformation this app made to my website. Thank you Enormapps!

Red Rocket Brand

Love it! I use this app for a "theatre" page, hosting a bunch of videos on a page. i like that you're not limited to clips from youtube and vimeo. Other platforms are supported.

Ariana Boussard-Reifel

I used this app to create a press page with lots of masonry-style images and then embed it into my pages. While some of the backends feels outdated, there are no other apps that can effectively do this. Beyond that when I had trouble making it appear as I wanted I reach out to their support and they fixed it BEAUTIFULLY in under five minutes. I will be a customer for a long time!

Published Voice

This app is GREAT. I highly recommend it to anyone seeking a quality video and image gallery solution. Top-notch customer service!