Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Ariana Boussard-Reifel

I used this app to create a press page with lots of masonry-style images and then embed it into my pages. While some of the backends feels outdated, there are no other apps that can effectively do this. Beyond that when I had trouble making it appear as I wanted I reach out to their support and they fixed it BEAUTIFULLY in under five minutes. I will be a customer for a long time!

Published Voice

This app is GREAT. I highly recommend it to anyone seeking a quality video and image gallery solution. Top-notch customer service!

LowKeySt

Needed help setting and they were great! Quick response and great service. Thank you again! I highly recommend.

Bluebelle Studio

Great little app that lets you create awesome little galleries compared to other substandard gallery templates.

Malice Cosmetics

Sometimes in life you engage with companies that just leaving you saying WOW! WOW! WOW! This is one of those occasions. Brilliant app and even more awesome customer service. First class, top rate. I highly recommend this app.

Forever Virginia

I was looking for a gallery app that was basic and free. This one works for me and the results look very nice!

DKsuitcity

Good app. Very responsive and honorable developer. Will reach out to you if you are not satisfied and work with you till you are.

March 19, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. We strive hard to make sure each of our customer is satisfied. Please do reach out to us via email if you face any issues in future. We will resolve it asap during business hours :)

Alex Kinter

I used this app to create easy to modify and display portfolios of my photography and video production projects. It took the capabilities of my Shopify store to the next level. With a few apps like this one, I was able to customize my website into a super easy to manage portfolio site, blog, and store for my clients, customers, and audience to enjoy.

March 19, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. :)
Please do check our other useful apps.

Rag & Bone Bindery

The app is perfect and customer service is responsive and friendly! The back end could use a little bit of a facelift, but it works perfectly. There were options to resort the gallery, change the hover options, and even the spacing between images. I scheduled an afternoon to get our gallery up and running but it took less than 20 minutes (we already had the images ready to go). You can see our gallery here:

If you're looking for a lookbook, I totally recommend this app.

March 14, 2019

Thank you very much for the review. :) We will definitely work on improving our back end.

Sphb

I used this app,Great app,Free plan,I like only Free,I would like to give 5 stars,Thank You.

March 13, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are happy to know you liked our app :)