Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

CustombyCarrie

This app helped me accomplish what I was looking for and awesome customer service. We're quick to help me achieve the look I was going for.

Thanks!

The Healthy Hair & Beauty Expo

Awesome & easy to use! Their support team is A++++! Very efficient & quick! I would definitely recommend this to all users to get a really great layout for photos!

Dee’s Homeware

Great little app For creating a professional looking gallery on my site . Thank you very much indeed,

MONOLISA

I love this app. It is so user friendly. I use it for my video page: https://monolisadesigns.com/pages/monolisa-product-videos-1 and it creates the perfect video thumbs to match the user interface of my website. A big thanks to the developers who created this.

Creative Arts Community

This app worked really well for us to host a series of videos as part of our creative challenge. Easy to use! Highly recommend

Ultramasx Technologies

Excellent app, we managed to customize store with video gallery in a seamless and professional way thanks to them!

Vibes Papers

Great support. I recommend to use this app for your purpose. Specially when you need to showcase images and videos.

Voice Over Essentials

The app is easy to add videos, and the configurations are nice and simple, but the real value is the help the developers offered. I had a conflict with my theme and from the time I contacted them via email and the time they fixed it was barely a few hours. Great, GREAT service!

Open Mike Creations

Got the app to make it easier to create image and video galleries. I've enjoyed the app and it has worked well. Sometimes things don't work as planned when you have multiple people working on the site. When this happens the support team is on top of it and assists to get it corrected quickly! Top notch support - 5 stars.

GeoJango Maps

This app is great for hosting galleries on your Shopify website. It's easy to set up and the customer service is fantastic.