Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Blizzard Lighting

Easy to use, really nice looking photo gallery app. Customer support was very fast, and super helpful!

March 9, 2019

Thank you for your review. We try to revert back to customers asap during business hours and make sure their query is answered :)

papercranecbd

Very easy to use and customer service is great! Been using it on my site for a few weeks and it has been giving me great feedback!

March 9, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to know that you are getting great feedback for your gallery.

Shaun Gordon

Very good with regards to organising a simple and concise gallery on your page. The support team was very responsive to my query and fixed the issues quickly! Keep up the great work!

March 9, 2019

Thank you for your compliments. We are happy to assist our customers in resolving any issues they face asap. :)

It Really Works Vitamins

This is a really easy to use app and its great value for money too! thorougly recommneded, try it out, customer service is excellent - I love this app :)

DartFrog Books

Easy to use and displays photos in many different formats. We've tried a few but stuck with this one.

Texturing.xyz

A great plugin for my shopify store. Fully customizable, with plenty of options. All you need to display your images in a gallery like a pro. Plus it's really affordable.

February 28, 2019

Thank you so much for an awesome review :)

ARTEMER

We enjoy this app very much!
We haven't used the video feature yet, just the photo gallery - and we LOVE the photo gallery. It looks great and it's user friendly.

rhinoshelf.com

We use this app on our website and love it. It is easy to use and looks good! Our webmaster is very pleased!

Bluestreak Crystals

This app is great and enables me to create various image and download galleries through-out my store. Have just loaded it onto my second store. Customer service is great, very helpful team and they respond in a timely manner which is superb. One very happy customer :-)

Cn2india

i've had one of the best experience here among all the apps. the app itself is excellent. and the customer service is even more exceptional. highly recommend.