Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

bamboo bamboo

This gallery is by far the best I have tried. I have what I thought was an issue with the app, customer service replied to me within minutes and it turns out a previous gallery I tried still had code embedded on my site!

Great app guys. Highly recommend it

Bill Tavis

Excellent functionality on the app, and when something acted a little funny with my page they offered quick effective customer service

Melissia Hill

All I have to say is, THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!! This is a great app. I am in love with my collection and VIDEO Gallery. They do need to add a few help video for the non tech people like me. But their customer service makes up for it. Easy to use and install

SUBTYPE

Amazing APP - Very easy to set up and amazing layout and results
Would recommend to everyone looking to set up a gallery page!

Our Angels Guidance

I tried this app and it is amazing. I highly recommend it. Customer service is quick to answer your needs and it’s so easy to use.

flawlessubeauty

This app was awesome and their customer support was incredible!!!!! The response time for any issues i had was very prompt!

The app is very user friendly and allows for a few really cool options when it comes to design

Flawless by Friday

Piccolo Seeds

Useful, beautiful and easy to manage app. 5 stars to the wonderful customer service: they will reply you in a couple of hours, helping and fixing any problems.

Sexyland

Exactly what I need to create photo galleries easily and quickly. Works well and was easy to install. Definitely recommend it.

Ann Catherine Design

The app is easy to use once you have figured out the ins and outs. The installation guide could be better but the 5-star rating comes from the AMAZING, responsive, and informative support staff. Their email responses to my questions came just a couple hours after sending. We exchanged about 6 emails within a couple of days and got the 7 Lookbooks exactly how we wanted them to look. The app does exactly what we wanted it to do, and it is really going to enhance our online clothing store. Grateful :)