Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Arizona Field Optics

Absolutely gorgeous, easy-to-use, affordable, and highly customizable galleries make this app a winner.

Solara Cdl

This guys are fucking great!! You will love them. I asked for a fix and they did it in less than 24 hours. There app is very well done. I am impressed. I tried Magento Gallery stuff when we used CE. This app surpasses all expectations.

Seagrasstotes

This app is awesome. It does the job simply and looks clean without the hefty price tag other apps have. It is exactly what I was looking for. I had trouble loading my photos because the files were too big and I contacted their team and they were super quick and responsive and resized all my photos for me. Extremely impressed.

Five Petal Farm

Easy to use. Just what I needed to add photo galleries to my shop. Questions are answered quickly.

My Wired Imagination

Great app that does what I need it to. I checked all available gallery apps, and this is the only one that does just what I need it to without a hefty price tag. Very straight forward installation, but speedy support if you need it. Most gallery apps 'assume' you want to pull your photos from Instagram, this one is just straight-upload from your computer, which is what I needed. Photo titles and linking to product pages is easy, though can be a little tedious if you have LOTS of photos ;)
LOVE this app, and highly recommend it!!

Photographsonline

Great app for featuring a video channel. Super responsive support resolving issues in a lightning speed. Highly recommended. We work in fine arts and visuals are important. Thank you Enormapps.

Dealme Shope

Enormapps are the best ! Great tools for low price or even for free... !! Wow :)
Best wishes for your team !

Emilio Alternate

This is the best Gallery for Shopify.

I reviewed every image gallery for Shopify and none were as compelling as Enormapps.

The functionality is great, its fast, the product is so easy to use and install and the price is very competitive. Our site visitors are already commenting on the huge gallery improvements.

I wanted to try the gallery out on a development store, and Enormapps responded within minutes to my email to make it happen. The quality of the product and responsiveness of the support were key for me and enabled us to make a quick decision with absolute confidence.

If only all app developers were like this.

Awesome guys, well done.

Artbutt

Extremely helpful support team

Sweet Sobriety Merchandising Trading Co

If I could give them 6 stars I would! Product is great and simple, however I did use shopify support to add to my site and they were awesome as well! Once shopify showed me how easy it was to put on my site I was hooked!
I sent email for help to them late in the evening abd they got back to me asap and helped me along!
Customer service is huge for me cause in a marketer and finance guy, I'm a complete tool when it comes to web and coding, so supwr appreciate