Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Chuck's Lab

The app is easy to use and looks great. The customer service is unmatched. The response time and clarity of the answers make it a pleasure to use this app. I HIGHLY recommend using EA for your site gallery!

Creabest

great! This is twice i used this APP. I like it.
Simple to set.Easy to use. Free plan available. The page looks well.

RHD Specialties LLC

Easy to use and their free plan really helps to see if this is an app you want to move forward with

Chief Drawing

Really helped me add a portfolio page to my store. Cheap enough too if you want more than 25 images. Easy to use too, would recommend to people who want to add a gallery to their store :)

elifkaplan

Great support and awesome plugin. I had a small issue with the gallery but the issue was solved really fast.

Headboards For Africa

Super app, the best of the lot, Believe me ive tried them all. Im super impressed by the prompt and efficient service from VJ. This app is just what i need for my store. Keep up the great works guys. Im a very happy client

FitnessCrush

One of the best support teams I've come accross - very quick replies and job done within not even a day after I've emailed support! Definitely recommend

Lanjaron Arabia Distributor

Super App, Nice work. i will recommend this app to use. Super App, Nice work. i will recommend this app to use.

NBTTV

I really like this gallery, it enables me to create and show product videos and in the caption insert a link to the products detail page which is exactly what I wanted, and when I ran into a problem with my theme, the support team fixed it within minutes of me emailing them for help.

Mantel & Servilleta

Me ayudó muchísimo a compartir una galería de videos de youtube de recetas de comida para complementar mi blog. También tengo una sección en donde hago una curaduría de algunos temas y comparto publicaciones de Instagram de otras cuentas y pude pasarlo a mi blog de Shopify con esta app. La super recomiendo. Ojalá pudiéramos agregar más galerías gratis!