Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Viola Gray

Service is excellent and super friendly
App is amazing and very useful
An absolute 5 Stars from me!!

Jdrandcompany

This is one of the best app companies I have ever worked with. Scratch that. Not one of the best, THE best. I never leave reviews (I know.... sorry people) but really in this case I must.

At first I had a few issues with some of the UI and asked if they could help -- and they went so above and beyond with my requests -- usually within minutes. I am so happy with this elegant app and cannot say enough about the responsive and competent customer service.

I'm still working on setting up our gallery, so it's not live in our store yet, but here is a link to it so far so you can see it in action:

Fuxj

Great support, easy handling and very satisfied with this app!

Miafratino

Incredibly impressed with this Ap. We have found it really hard to find a simple clean square tiled gallery. With nice pop ups that can scroll. Love it and excellent service from the team. Highly recommend.

Ideal Pet Store

The app was easy to set up. I had some issues with a few images not showing up properly. After contacting the customer support, they resolved the issue withing a couple of hours. 5 star for the support and 4 star for the app.

Atbhome

This app is easy to use and offers a great solution for building image galleries for lookbooks, featured collections and visual pages... and the support is Phenomenal.
Highly recommend :) :)