Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Lumativ

This company kicks ass. The apps are on point and the support is one of the best I've come across.

We spent 2 hours installing and the uninstalling other image gallery apps with a lot of frustration. We are not novice users. 6 different apps all claimed false free features to mine your data and just get you to download the app.

Enormapps image gallery does exactly what they claim and at a very fair price compared to the rest. Their support was immadiate. The app works amazing and looks awesome! Highly recommend these guys.

Modern Mija

Love this app a lot, it is very easy to use and the galleries work great for my seasonal lookbooks I do for my store!

Elohai Plus Size Boutique

Outstanding service!! wow I request for set the gallery in my home page and in less than 12 hours is done for free!!! You need to have this app, the fantastic and fast resolution, the easy setup and perfect for videos, way more better that the competitor apps that get glishy and freeze. Thanks a lot!!!

Thesocialkings

Just getting started with app and came across a problem. Support team replied to me in minutes, asked a few questions and fixed the problem quickly! Great service!

Nabu Online

Fantastic, I wanted something professional and smart looking, and I love the fact you can add it on any page with caption overlays. The possibilities are endless with this. I've started with my homepage instead of having block categories I have a look book of said categories, and will be progressing to video soon enough. Simple to use too. Can't recommend it high enough.

Maple Rose

Was not aware of the trial period lasting only 5 days, not enough time to test out the product.

Jennifer Hamley England

Ongoing excellent support. The customisations are fantastic. Very Happy - Thanks Guys!

Other Uk

Super easy to manage and super helpful customer support. There is room to develop the look and feel of the application but as it stands, a great app.

*I wish more apps had a one time purchase.

Sincerely,
Nathan

*Revised: The team have helped me greatly, awesome guys. Would recommend to anyone!

Miz Mooz Australia

App is easy to configure and looks great on the website.

We are using both the image gallery and video gallery components of the App.
Great service when I needed some help with a configuration issue of my making.

We took are time choosing the App to handle our site's imagery. Seems we made the right choice.

Thanks Team Enormapps.

Plaank

Great app, easy to use and fantastic support