Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

MALOMSYART GALLERY

Everything we were looking for. Perfect plugin to create a quick gallery. I believe we may end up getting the paid version if needed.

Crème De La Opulence

Helped me create a product gallery easily and I'm thankful. It's better than the slideshow shopify offer, highly recommend.

Periibleu Interiors, LLC

I never used the blog section on my site and always wanted to just use that page as a lookbook. When searching for an app to do just that, I came across this app. After making a few changes in my store the blog was gone and now I have the lookbook. This app worked perfect for me, the process was quick & simple. I'm going to add this app to my other store as well. Love It! Thanks!

Chuck's Lab

The app is easy to use and looks great. The customer service is unmatched. The response time and clarity of the answers make it a pleasure to use this app. I HIGHLY recommend using EA for your site gallery!

Creabest

great! This is twice i used this APP. I like it.
Simple to set.Easy to use. Free plan available. The page looks well.

RHD Specialties LLC

Easy to use and their free plan really helps to see if this is an app you want to move forward with

Chief Drawing

Really helped me add a portfolio page to my store. Cheap enough too if you want more than 25 images. Easy to use too, would recommend to people who want to add a gallery to their store :)

elifkaplan

Great support and awesome plugin. I had a small issue with the gallery but the issue was solved really fast.

Headboards For Africa

Super app, the best of the lot, Believe me ive tried them all. Im super impressed by the prompt and efficient service from VJ. This app is just what i need for my store. Keep up the great works guys. Im a very happy client

FitnessCrush

One of the best support teams I've come accross - very quick replies and job done within not even a day after I've emailed support! Definitely recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33