Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

lordana

I used this app to create a gallery page that was not possible with my original theme. I have to say it is really excellent. It has done precisely what I wanted. The app is easy to install and very easy to use, with plenty of scope for adjustment. It is the best support I have ever encountered for anything on the Internet

Whose Art

I used this app to create a gallery page that was not possible with my original theme. I have to say it is really excellent. It has done precisely what I wanted. The app is easy to install and very easy to use, with plenty of scope for adjustment. But that’s not the best thing about this app. The best thing is the support. It is the best support I have ever encountered for anything on the Internet. The support staff are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I had several queries where I required modifications that were not standard. The support team solved all of the issues I encountered and produced fabulous results. I am extremely impressed and thoroughly recommend this app.

dogstar australia

APP works well and more importantly, the crew are very helpful and always responsive with answers and suggestions.
Thanks guys! I love how my galleries look and function

Baking Maniac

Soo happy with this app. Amazing galleries and fantastic support, they helped with exactly what I had problems with and very quickly.

FELIX + STONE

Excellent service! Very fast response time and the minor issue I was having was sorted out immediately. Highly recommend.

Green Forest Cabinets

used this app to organize instructional videos for both our products and site navigation tutorials. easy install and simple management

Aruba Red Music

great app - and fantastic quick same day customer service - highly recommend it for adding videos to a website

Leo and Lotus

I'm reviewing again, because Enorm Apps have just helped me again! so fast. I had a query on something I didn't understand with uploading to my gallery. They helped me within minutes and tidied up my error. Best app Ive used, highly recommend them.

Kazrog

Does exactly what I need and is very simple to use. Kudos to them providing embed codes in addition to the automatic page installs - makes it much more customizable.

Astrid & Rose

User friendly and most of all- for free! Great for new companies and start ups
Keep it up and thank you