Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

The Westside Collective Truck

I knew what I was looking for and found the perfect app after I searched on the App Store. I tried one more app before this that didn’t work. The gallery by EA works perfectly, is so easy to use and it updates on my site every time I make a change in the app. I’m very happy with the look of it too!

Sankofa Edition™

Great app. We are using it to manually create our instagram gallery. This gives us all the benefits of an instagram gallery but now our gallery loads really fast and isn't as expensive as other instagram gallery apps.

Fhasso

Amazing app. Makes our Shopify even better. Easy to add photos and videos. It's even better when we've realized it's a free app. Thanks guys! Keep going!

Baked Cravings

works great as describes.. many features and i would suggest to any business. we started on free plan and quickly went to the next level. super fast respone rate on issues

Lotus Stone Jewelry

Absolutely great for a free app. Lots of options and ways to customize. I especially like that they have a "collage" setting

Italianiron Classics

This makes it very easy to upload customer photos to display in our gallery of customer motorcycles. Any app that helps us to be more efficient in our marketing is worth its weight in gold. Cheers, Scot

Yoga Munkee

I have been using this app for many months and it's the perfect solution! It's easy to use and very reliable. I am an artist so I need to have my portfolio in my site, I recommend this app! It's really easy to upload photos and create different albums. It always loads quickly and I'm glad I found it.

Mercy Letters

the app is easy to use and looks professional and flawless. I used it show my clients a gallery of my work without bogging down the page

The Treasure & Gold Company Pty Ltd

I am using this app to display a selection of curated videos to my customers. The video galleries are easy to create and easy to modify to suit the design of my site. I had a couple of hiccups to begin with due to some conflicts with my theme, but the stellar support, found and applied a fix in no time at all.. Cannot recommend enough.. A++++

Modelkim

VERY GOOD APP !!! VERY GOOD APP !!! VERY GOOD APP !!! VERY GOOD APP !!! VERY GOOD APP !!! VERY GOOD APP !!! VERY GOOD APP !!! VERY GOOD APP !!!