Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Otheruk Ws

Looks great, customer service is great. Unfortunately it takes AGES to upload images, most of the time we are left uploading one image at a time due to there being a 4mb limit on bulk and singular uploads.. and when you've 50+ images to upload it can become quite irritating. We've also come across an issue where we have to contact customer service every time we create a new gallery because the gallery is always blurry, after a quick email it is resolved but again this can become quite tedious.. Overall great app, this is due to its look. But there are areas that need improving.

Excelblades Com

So far so good! Will update after some use.

5 stars for customer service though!!!! They got back to me right away, helping to answer all of my questions.

Prxperformance

The app works well within its own framework, but there become issues when trying to implement the app in conjunction with other elements such as text, other images (not in the gallery) or even when creating 2 galleries on a single page. I was able to find workarounds to fix these issues like , but it would be much cleaner if this was already integrated into the app. In addition to the "clearfix" class, when I have 2 galleries on one page and select an image in the first gallery when I scroll through them one by one it seems to glitch and opens a second viewing window for the second gallery.
Also, it would be nice if the app would allow caption text to be edited without using HTML tags (things like bold, italic, font sizes and colors). I really like the Caption, Alt-Text, and Link options that are provided when working with photos. I really like being able to easily reorganize the photos.
I wish that when a gallery was deleted (that still had photos in it) the photos it contained would delete from the count list. I ran into this problem when I first tried the app and lost 3 photo spots I could use elsewhere.
Lastly, I wish the app would react a little better to mobile view vs desktop view, or even if there were options provided for desktop vs mobile views.
Overall the app is well made and works well for its purpose, there are just a few things that would take it from being a good app to being the absolute best.

Siempregolden

The customer service for this app is very responsive, quick, and helpful. They answer all my questions promptly and do their best to help find a solution. I gave four stars instead of five because if you want to pay for the best membership - they allow unlimited galleries, but not unlimited amount of photos.

Squiffy Clothing

Does the job, the layout is nice and it's good to be able to zoom

Simon Haiduk Art

This app is easy to use and works well. It's a great asset for artists and photographers that simply want an image gallery for a portfolio page.

I'd give it 5 stars if it had touch functions on mobile for swiping images, also if the images on desktop scaled to fill the screen in full view.

Enormapps, please add those functions. :)

Survivalnutrients Com

Very responsive tech. support, app works as intended. Only suggestion I have would be to include the image name or caption on the gallery backend so that organizing images would be easier, perhaps include a couple sort options.

Your Photopod Hire

After reviewing other app galleries we choose Image Gallery by Enormapps, and so far we are happy with the outcome.

The app was easy to use, and install on the page with no issues. When we did experience an issue with some images, I contacted the support team and within an hour the guys fixed the issue and the galley is now how we wanted. https://yourphotopodhire.co.uk/pages/template-gallery

2 Next