Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Lanjaron Arabia Distributor

Super App, Nice work. i will recommend this app to use. Super App, Nice work. i will recommend this app to use.

NBTTV

I really like this gallery, it enables me to create and show product videos and in the caption insert a link to the products detail page which is exactly what I wanted, and when I ran into a problem with my theme, the support team fixed it within minutes of me emailing them for help.

Mantel & Servilleta

Me ayudó muchísimo a compartir una galería de videos de youtube de recetas de comida para complementar mi blog. También tengo una sección en donde hago una curaduría de algunos temas y comparto publicaciones de Instagram de otras cuentas y pude pasarlo a mi blog de Shopify con esta app. La super recomiendo. Ojalá pudiéramos agregar más galerías gratis!

Kemi Designs LLC

This app is PERFECT! Not only does it have a free option, but the customer service is AMAzing. As soon as I was confused or didn't know how to add a photo, a representative called and walked me through the entire process. They respond quickly to emails and are very helpful with any and all questions. Would highly recommend!

NapadeOro

I appreciate the tech support. They help me even if it is late at night. No delays! They even follow up the case.

Blingz N Thiingz

I struggled with image sizes on the slideshow that came with the theme I selected & this app solved the this brought my vision to life. Thank you so much

TAIDEUX

www.taideux.com

I use this app to showcase how the items on my store (a womens clothing line for fuller bust women) look on different body types/ customers. Very useful app and does what I need it to do. Thanks guys!

420 Lash Co.

Love Image Gallery and EdmoApps products! Couldn't be happier with the gallery options! Made our gallery so much easier!

Vintage Hip Decor

We've been able to put up a gallery of pictures on our website and keep it running with no problems. I can recommend this app since I've tried a few others that did not work well. You can see our gallery page here: https://www.vintagehipdecor.com/pages/gallery

CustombyCarrie

This app helped me accomplish what I was looking for and awesome customer service. We're quick to help me achieve the look I was going for.

Thanks!