Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Kpelle Designs

Quick and excellent customer service!

Riley2

AMAZING customer service! Incredibly responsive and helpful.

Trish Burr Embroidery

Fantastic app. I tried a couple of other apps before this one but they did not meet my need. This one does exactly what it says - I created a video gallery it was simple to do and no need to contact support. However when I did get in touch with support they were quick to answer. Highly recommended.

Guidelines4quilting Com

Great app. This app makes it so much simpler to create a video gallery.

Concretecreationsla

Very easy to use, however Images though uploaded as 1200 x 800 are opened smaller. Customer service was really very quick to respond, most times.
Once they understood the problem, they were able to fix it. I am very happy at the moment. Very easy to use.
One upgrade that should be considered is some type of preview of the uploaded photos when I am updating the caption, as photos are so small that I sometimes don't see what I need to describe.
All in all great app, and I am very happy.

Kartini The Label

Really pretty layout. Very easy to install. Had an issue with how my shop theme was displaying the galleries so I sent an email asking for help. The issue was resolved within a few hours. Really good communication! Thanks!!!

Image Boutique Shop

Very happy with this app, it was exactly what i was looking for. Thanks!

Walcot Online

We use this app in 3 places on our website as an inspiration gallery, press gallery and customer photos gallery, and it works beautifully!:
Doesn't slow the site down, images load really fast (despite having nearly 100 large images per page), and is super easy to use. Highly recommend this app! The only thing that would make it even more amazing is if you could tag/link multiple objects in the image.

Juice Plus Promotions

Great app!! Works great with our store to display our customers and product images and videos.

Unaas

Easy to use and understand. Looks just the way we wanted! Super quick response, and super helpfull staff. Thank you guys!