Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video

Gallery By EA ‑ Image + Video

by enormapps

Image Gallery + Video + Lookbook Photo Gallery

The Dharma Door

We have found this app super easy to load and use. The customer service is outstanding and they customised the slider design and colours to suit our website in a matter of minutes! After trialling several gallery apps, we're happy that we settled on this one. Highly recommended!

Alphabetart

Fantastic, simple, fast loading. So easy to use. Up in a matter of minutes. Affordable as well. Thanks for the great app!

Katyadobryakova

Works very well on my store. Using it for long
Check here https://katyadobryakova.com/pages/lookbooks

Bon Tot

Super simple and efficient app with amazing support! Thanks guys!

Carl Kapp

I'm very impressed amazing quality of service, efficiency and result.
You should contact them if you are not 100% satisfy the apps before deleting. They may fix for you.

Crackedegg

Like all the other Enormapps, this one is AMAZING! This was exactly what I was looking for. I had something very specific in mind about what I wanted in a photo gallery and I searched the entire app store, tried multiple different apps and none of them compared to Image + Video Gallery! I am so lucky that I found this one! It is very high quality and customizable and again, the support is right there to help you with anything and everything you need!

A side note, another thing I love about ALL Enormapps that sets them apart from other apps I have tried is that they do not make my store load slowly, like many other apps do. This is just another great feature that makes me highly recommend them! If you are looking to customize and create a unique store with a clean look, all the Enormapp image apps work great together!

Imagine It Creations

Great app, great customer service. Highly recommend

Refined Athlete

Great quick customer service! They even made changes to the app to improve it within 48 hours upon request which shows a lot about them making sure to make a quality product the users actually can use and succeed with. It's a clean and solid gallery app for a great price compared to other options out there.

Luna Tide

LOVE IT! I was looking for an affordable app to really show off my lookbooks, and this one really does the job well! I've also combined it with their other app Multiple Product Slider by Enormapps - Responsive Slider to make a beautiful stoppable lookbook. You can see mine in action here: https://luna-tide.com/pages/late-summer-2017-lookbook

Piccolino 3

Nice app
Customer service is amazing
We needed custom work and to install the theme and they did it in seconds