Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Atl Vape Distro Llc

Hands down best customer service I’ve ever received from an app developer. Had a small hiccup because of my theme but they’ve fixed it within minutes of me emailing them. Highly recommend! Plus, it looks beautiful!!

Donnavinci

This is a great app AND they have fantastic support. We had a minor issue with formatting and they were able to resolve it immediately. Great tool and great company.

Gonza Bjorck

Awesome and easy to use. Very good price for all you get. The support is fast and very effective. I highly recommend it

RUben

Arizona Field Optics

Absolutely gorgeous, easy-to-use, affordable, and highly customizable galleries make this app a winner.

Solara Cdl

This guys are fucking great!! You will love them. I asked for a fix and they did it in less than 24 hours. There app is very well done. I am impressed. I tried Magento Gallery stuff when we used CE. This app surpasses all expectations.

Seagrasstotes

This app is awesome. It does the job simply and looks clean without the hefty price tag other apps have. It is exactly what I was looking for. I had trouble loading my photos because the files were too big and I contacted their team and they were super quick and responsive and resized all my photos for me. Extremely impressed.

Five Petal Farm

Easy to use. Just what I needed to add photo galleries to my shop. Questions are answered quickly.

My Wired Imagination

Great app that does what I need it to. I checked all available gallery apps, and this is the only one that does just what I need it to without a hefty price tag. Very straight forward installation, but speedy support if you need it. Most gallery apps 'assume' you want to pull your photos from Instagram, this one is just straight-upload from your computer, which is what I needed. Photo titles and linking to product pages is easy, though can be a little tedious if you have LOTS of photos ;)
LOVE this app, and highly recommend it!!

Photographsonline

Great app for featuring a video channel. Super responsive support resolving issues in a lightning speed. Highly recommended. We work in fine arts and visuals are important. Thank you Enormapps.

Dealme Shope

Enormapps are the best ! Great tools for low price or even for free... !! Wow :)
Best wishes for your team !