Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Ecoverien Store

5 star for now! :) They were helpful in extending my trial period since my shop is still under construction. Additionally, customer service is acceptable (good) as well. So far there was only one mail which they misinterpreted my question.

The app works as intended albeit a bit clunky. ( EDIT: The album rename is working now! :D --|-- Previous review: The albums can't be renamed for now after initial naming input, but Enormapps ensured me that they are working on it.) They are also working on a "shoppable gallery"!

Their price (4.99/month) is also very reasonable, and I really like how sincere they are with their product and their promised effort to keep prices low/reasonable while increasing and improving functionality of their app!

I've tried some other "gallery" app and this seems to be the best so far. :)

Vintage Electric Supply

So easy to create a lookbook without coding! The support was amazing when I had a question, it was resolved there and then. 5 star well deserved!

Wired Custom Lighting

Love this app, have tried many prior to this and this app by far is the best gallery app out there easy to install looks great & service is amazing. Highly recommend!

Godfrey Group

Great App and very helpful support. The App developers were very helpful with installing the app on our website and made numerous customizations so that it can match our old gallery layout.

Falcon Kydexcreations

App is great, customer service is outstanding. Fast response time.

Kissmedeadly

I'm extremely impressed with the app and the company and the gallery looks wonderful on my store.

A+ for these folks at Enormapps. Their response is super quick.

Brand My Boutique 2

This app is absolutely amazing, and the development team is stellar! I asked for a few customizations and they made it happen super fast and without delay. Very communicative and willing to work with shop which is always a plus. I highly recommend this company and any other app they build based off of customer service alone. The amazing functionality of the app is just a plus, but this sort of gallery on Shopify is well overdue. Good job!!

Temptress Jewelry Designs

Very cool app with great support!!

Mandems

This app is very simple to set up, lookbook looks amazingly beautiful. Customer service is prompt and quick to help if needed. Showcase my lookbook just the way I had imagined.
Would highly recommend.

Garden Sage Nurseries

The BEST Lookbook app on Shopify in minimal cost!!! Provides a lot of customization features!! Highly Recommended !!