Enorm Image Gallery + Video

Enorm Image Gallery + Video

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 4, 2022

We are using this app to create multiple galleries on our site and have been so impressed with the outstanding customer service and intuitive functionality of the app! We received prompt responses and customized features from the developers!! 5/5! Highly recommend

Satinflower Nurseries
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 28, 2022

I really liked that I could add a gallery to my site to show off some of our homemade outfits! It was user friendly and easy to add to our site!

Little R.E.D. Ruffles
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
April 3, 2022

Really easy to get set up and configured, plus their support was amazing when I wanted to dive deeper in to customisations. They even went in to our Shopify to edit the code for some animation timings that we wanted to change. We went with the basic plan - very good value for money as an overall package!

Momnt: Design & Visualisation
Time spent using app: 16 days
March 28, 2022

Really love this App. A lot of options to choose from unlike many of the other Apps that are out there and it is very easy to use and understand. Thank you!

Etched In Granite
Time spent using app: 42 minutes
March 19, 2022

Very good app. The video gallery works like a charm. This isn't a continuous looping video display. It allows to you open each video into a wider screen and pause and start the video. Thanks!

Zencage
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 20, 2022

I was looking for this kind of app for long time and It had been a game changer for my shop. Thank you :)

Overcare
France
Time spent using app: 15 days
February 15, 2022

Easy to use, adds nice functionality (we use to provide visual recipe search feature and to show videos on home page), and quick support. Great way to add developer functionality in a quick and pain free way.

Perennial Pantry
Time spent using app: 10 months
February 9, 2022

I use it for a beautiful gallery page of my product. It displays nicely across all devices and is super simple to setup and tweak. I recently screwed something up in the settings and emailed support. They fixed my issue in minutes. You guys rock!!

Sunchill
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 7, 2022

I have this app, its easy to use and the one time I had an issue, they were so so so helpful and quick - highly recommend!!

Love and Salvage
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 3, 2022

Very easy to use and set up. Gallery looks great. Free version gives just enough images. Would love it if the free version didn't have the powered by tag.

The Bearded Bad Boys