Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA

by EnormApps

Image Gallery + Video Gallery + Photo Lookbook

Black Suede Studio (CAN)

I have never gotten customer service this fast in my life! Absolutely phenomenal service! Highly recommend this app!

Henes Paris

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

Tbilisi Interiors

Great support. Fast response. Fixed the issue with my theme right away. Great App to use. Highly Recommended.

Petit Pois by Viviana G

Being in the Fashion Business we were looking for an application that would allow us to post our Look Books and Gallery by EA delivered, tech support guided me through the installation process and basically did everything for me in a few minutes, these people are awesome!!

KSResin

Excellent gallery! I requested that there is a load feature implemented rather than all images loading at once. The developer took the time to implement this, update me that it was implemented, and help get our store set up. Fantastic customer support, fantastic app that is well worth what they are asking.

LightSmiths

My stock gallery action with Shopify was really limited, and EA Image + Video helped me take my site to the next level! It was an amazing investment and the support is top-notch! Highly recommended!

Judi Glover Art

Really simple to upload, larger number of images available to upload on free plan than many others (at the time of writing) and one-click installation into your page. Ideal for what I was looking for, a small image gallery of paintings.

Harvey Cusworth

I installed this app on my website and was able to create an excellent gallery of my artwork in no time. I was straight forward and easy to use. I needed a tweak and they had it fixed quickly. I would highly recommend the app. I am very satisfied.

Organic Weave Shop

This app is exactly what I was looking for + super easy to use. I had a question for customer support and got an answer within minutes. And then a follow up question, and again, an answer within minutes. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP!

Custom Vinyl Graphics

Unbelievably helpful and friendly customer service. Kept in constant communication with me and fixed my issue quickly. I would highly recommend them!